Chapter 7

Chapter 7

"No Chelsea, im not doing it!"

"Oh, come on Sam! This is your big chance, the best prank ever!"

"No, anything but that. I wont do it,"

Chelsea had spent the whole morning at my house trying to convince me to do the best prank ever. She had got the idea when she was on her date with Matthew.

Chelsea had an idea to let Matthew lead Jordan to the beach when he comes back from his aunt's tomorrow while i wait for Jordan. I would bring a camera in my bag while i did the prank. I would have to kiss Jordan and after, grab the camera and take a picture. We would post the picture of him online later.

"Samantha McColl, you better do that prank!" Chelsea said, trying to sound scary,

"And if i dont?" i said, not really caring of her threat,

"Ill... ill... ill tell everyone in the neighborhood that you have a crush on Jordan!"

I looked around glaring at her, she did not just say that! That gross thing of a boy!

"What!?" i yelled, furious,

"Yeah, you heard me. Ill tell everyone that you have a crush on him," she said bravely,

"UGH! Alright! Fine. Ill do it, okay?" i said, i had no choice.

"Yes!"

···

"I dont see why i have to wear a dress when i kiss him,"

"Oh come on, you dressed me up too,"

"Your welcome," i said, rolling my eyes.

Today was finally the day i would do the best prank ever. Overnight, i had been thinking of what Chelsea told me and i think she was kinda right. So, i guess i was actually excited to put his face on the internet.

"Okay, im finished," Chelsea said, disturbing my thoughts.

I grabbed the camera and safely put it in my sling bag. Chelsea brought her video cam to record everything.

Outside, Matthew leaned over his car as he waited for us. He drove us to the beach and left us there to pick-up Jordan. I looked at the rolling waves, it was always my dream to be kissed on the beach, but of course, not by Jordan.

I saw 2 black dots from afar, it was Jordan and Matthew. At that, Chelsea hid behind a nearby car as i fixed my hair and waited for Jordan. As Jordan got closer, Matthew left us alone as he ran to his car pretending to get something.

"Samantha McColl," Jordan said after he had seen me,

"Jordan," i said, trying to sound sweet,

"Missed me?" he sneered,

i was ready to punch that guy, but i controlled myself.

"Yeah, i did,"

he looked at me confused, but i swear i saw him smile a little. "that was weird," i thought.

I stared at his eyes as i brushed my hair out of my face, i slowly leaned closer to him. He just stood there looking at me. "Well, arent you going to punch me?" i kept thinking.

I slowly put my hand at the back of his neck and pulled him closer to me. I looked at him, he looked at me. I closed my eyes as our lips touched. I wrapped both of my arms around his neck while suprisingly, Jordan wrapped his arms around my waist. "What is he doing?" i kept thinking.

As i let go of him, i grabbed the camera and took a picture of him. His face was red from the kiss, i laughed at him and ran with Chelsea before he could catch up and steal the cam.

···

"BWAHAHAHA!!!" Chelsea and i laughed in unison as we stared at Jordan's face on Chelsea's laptop.

"This is comedy gold! I mean, look at his face, red as a tomato," i said,

"Yeah! You ready to upload it on the internet?" Chelsea said grinning,

"Heck yeah!"

And at that, Chelsea clicked "upload" and we waited for it to finish. Cant wait to see his face when he finds out what we did with the picture.