Chapter 3

Chapter 3

"Im bored," I said,

"Yeah, me too." Chelsea said, sighing.

It was 8:00 am and we were bored to death. Not even our favourite TV Shows could cheer us up. I tried reading a book, but i had the same books as Chelsea's.

"Why dont we think of another prank?" Chelsea suggested,

"Well, alright then," i said.

"Hmmm... what about we dye his hair yellow?" Chelsea said, clapping her hands again,

"But we did that 3 weeks ago," i said,

"Oh... right,"

"Wait a minute, i got it!" i said, now was the one clapping my hands.

I grabbed Chelsea by the wrist and dragged her to my house. As i opened my bedroom door, white powder had showered all over me and Chelsea.

Outside, i could hear people laughing. I looked out the window, Jordan and his friend Matthew was laughing while holding empty sacks of flour. I ignored them as Chelsea helped me clean up the mess the boys made, cleaned ourselves up and decided to lay on the couch as i told Chelsea my new prank.

Chelsea screamed with delight as i told her,

"But, where will we get it?" she asked,

"Same as always, my friend's shop of Tricks, we'll get it there."

And at that, we headed out, Jordan better watch out.

···

The next day, Chelsea and I sneaked back to Jordan's backyard, climbed the fence again and opened the back door. I gave a sigh of relief, it was opened. We sneaked upstairs and opened Jordan's bedroom door, sleeping at the floor, was Matthew, curled up in his sleeping bag.

We opened Jordan's closet and tied the fake body to the pole. We closed it and slowly got out. We ran outside and back to Chelsea's as we tried to hold our laughter.

We sat down at Chelsea's soft grass at the backyard. We were wide awake, waiting for Jordan to find the suprise in his closet. As we waited, Chelsea started talking about Matthew,

"Doesnt he look cute?" Chelsea asked, eyes widening,

"You like him?" i asked,

"Well, kind of,"

"Yeah right, you like him... alot,"

"Alright, i do like him. I mean, he has this cute messy brown hair and brown eyes," she said, dreamily.

"Psh... please," i said as i checked the time on my phone,

it was 6:45 am. Jordan should be awake by now.

"Ugh. What is he doing?" i said, annoyed.

I couldnt wait much longer.

"Sam, havnt you forgotten? Jordan only wakes up early during soccer practice which is every Tuesdays." she said,

"Right, i forgot,"

Suddenly, a scream had come from Jordan's room. We hid under the bush as we heard shouting and yelling. Jordan's mom had gotten the fake body out and scolded Jordan for something he dint do.

Chelsea and I were to busy laughing to actually care about them.Jordan's head popped out of his window, he was furious.

"Awww... wee lamb," i said,

"Im going to get you," he said through clenched teeth.

We ran back inside the house, trying to control our laughter.

"You dont see a 16 year old boy scream like that everday," i said,

"Yeah..."

Chelsea and I sat down on the carpeted floor of the living room as we thought of more ideas. We wanted it to be a prank frienzy, the best ever.