Chapter 7

Sophie's POV

Jacob turns to look at me, his eyes almost popping out of his head at my last request. He takes three big strides over to me, his hands automatically enveloping my waist as my hands rest on his shoulders. Everything happens in slow motion. He pauses, looking me in the eys before placing his lips on mine. Letting out a breath, I move my slightly cold lips with his warm ones, feeling him gently suck on my bottom lip as they move in sync. With his hands gripping my hips, I stand on my tippy toes, my hands playing with the hair at the nape of his neck. The kiss gets deeper, more passionate. I feel his hands gripping my hips, his thumbs rubbing in circles on the exposed skin where my sweatshirt had risen up. After a few more seconds, he pulls away, his hands moving to cup my face as he kisses me ever so gently one last time. 

"That should have been our first kiss. I gotta go. I'll be back," And with that he was off, leaving me to myself to gather my thoughts. 

I slowly make my way back to the camp site, knowing Edward probably read Jacob or I's thoughts. I slowly walk up to him, my hands stuffed in my sweatshirt pockets. He looks at me, not saying anything. "You saw?" I ask hesitantly, afraid of what his answer would be. "No, but...Jacob's thought's were pretty loud," He tells me quietly. My mind is still jumbled. I can't believe I did that, I mean...I'm suppose to be marrying Edward. "I don't know what happened," I mumble quietly, almost afraid to look at him, thinking he will think I'm a horrible person. "You love him" He tells me what I've been afraid to admit. "But I love you more," I confirm, seeing him give me a slight smile. "I know," He says just as Seth comes bounding over the hill, grunting and huffing. Seth moves to stand in front of us, Edward looking at him as he reads Seth's mind. 

"It's starting," 

**(Sorry I'm not really going to go into detail about the fight scene, just because I don't know how or if you guys like the 3rd persons pov. So, sorry. I am however, going to have the video below if you want to watch it. If not, just carry on with the story!)**

Edward has a focused look on his face. Most likely reading everyones mind to try and see what's going on. "Jacob just got there," I suck in a breath, praying for the best. I then notice that Bella just showed up beside me, heart breaking look on her face. "You okay?" I ask, but she just glares at me, turning the other way. 

Great. She must of seen Jacob and I kiss. 

"He's good," Edward says, earning a sigh of relief from me. "Someone's hurt?" I ask as I watch Edward look up in alert. "She's close. I can hear her thoughts," His eyes are wide as he scans the area, reaching for my hand to pull me back behind him. "Bella, you too," He motions her over here to stand next to me. "Seth, go," He looks at the young werewolf who grunts before running away to hide. "She know we weren't there, but she caught my scent. She knew you'd be with me," I hear the sound of footsteps, crunching on the snow. "She's found us,"

"She's not alone," Out steps a man, now more than a few years older than me, blood red eyes. It's the missing kid from the paper, the one dad had the flyer about. Riley Biers. I watch, hiding slightly behind Edward's shoulder as Riley continues to walk closer to us, his blood red eyes trained on us. "Riley, listen to me. Victoria's just using you to distract me. She knows I'll kill you," I hear a thud, looking over ot see Victoria perched on a tree branch. "In fact, she'll be glad she doesn't have to deal with you anymore," Edward says, looking between Victoria and Riley as I grip onto his arm tight with fright. "Don't listen, Riley. I told you about their mind tricks," Victoria looks at Riley, who is looking at her in confusion. "I can read her mind. So I know what she thinks of you," Riley stops, his eyes darting to look at Victoria again. "He's lying," She persisted, trying to keep up her act. "She only created you and this army to avenge her true mate, James," Riley cocks his head at Edward, most likely trying to determine if he was lying or not. "That's the only thing she cares about. Not you," Victoria is quiet, her gaze still on Edward, Bella and I as Riley turns to look at her again. "There's only you. You know that," She says, her voice faltering a bit. "Think about it. You're from Forks. You know the area. That's the only reason she chose you. She doesn't love you,"