Chapter 5 - Recognized?

Lisa's Diary

25 August 2015

The more I tried to avoid him, the harder it became.

Gosh.

I was talking to one of my guy friend, Minho at the bus stop after our school period was over. I realized that Junmyeon was beside him. I tried to ignore him as much as I could and try to act normal.

Minho knew that I know Junymeon. But I didn't tell Minho how do I know him. And he thought that Junmyeon knew me as well.

Gosh.

"Hey, it's Lisa. Why don't you greet her?" I heard Minho asked Junmyeon.

Junmyeon innocently asked, "Why would I? Who is that girl? I don't even know her"

Ouch. That hurts a little.

"What? She said she knew you for a long time already", that idiot Minho exclaimed.

"Really..?", and I saw Junmyeon tilted his head to me and we stared into each other's eyes for a long time until I turned around as I was embarassed.

"That's weird...", Junymeon mumbled.

Although I looked away, I could feel his gaze on me.

Or maybe I was day dreaming, again.

I thought that he knew me as well in the first place. But I was wrong. How could he not recognize me? I thought that his dad might have told him about me as well.

But ...

Never mind .

I took a peek at him and his eyes were still on me. As I felt uncomfortable, I walked away and went to look for my friends.

_________________________________________
Don't forget to vote and comment if u like it ♡ At least you will help me to increase the rank for this book🌈