Chapter 7 - Misunderstood

Lisa's Diary

28 September 2019

A month had passed.

And I realized he started to approach my close friends, one by one. Except for me.

I thought you were a playboy, Junmyeon.

And, he is known as Suho in our school. They said that the name would be most likely to suit him, rather than Junmyeon.

But my friends told me that they were just friends with you, and there's nothing else.

I hope that's true.

Sigh .

Maybe I should just forget him and move on .

But as I thought about it again.. do I really have a crush on him ? It's really confusing.

People say, if you're confused, you're in love.

But love is killing .

When you choose the wrong one .

.

Lisa's POV

I stared at my reflection in the mirror. I don't want to be slut, but I might become one because of this silk dress that my mom bought.

It's my friend's birthday party, Mia at her house. I heard that Mia also invited Suho. She's having a crush on him, she told me. But then again, who won't have a crush on him though. He is the school's heart-throb!

Both Mia and Suho are close too. Lucky her .

.

My group were busy talking to each other. Mia suddenly stood up and announced it's time for the ball. My eyes were roaming around looking for his presence, and there I saw him, with his group.

He tried to step back when Mia announced it because many girls were making their way towards him. I saw that uncomfortable look on his face. He had this frown look on his face.

"For girls, I want you to just sit still on your seats and wait for the boys to come for you to dance", Mia announced.

She added, "And boys, you need to pick your girls up"

Wow, that's quite unfair. It would be really embarrassing for me because I don't think that there would be a boy who will come and pick me.

Anyway, Mia participated in the dance too. I saw that all the boys got up and made their ways. Except for Suho. He's the only one who didn't even move an inch. He just sat still on his couch while watching the others.

I guess he is lazy to dance. Or lazy to pick a girl. Don't wanna create a blowed up gossip, I guess?

Urgh, there I go again, can't stop myself from thinking about my crush again. Seriously Lisa, just stop, crush is just a crush. You can't do anything about it.

And then ; I saw Chanyeol, making his way towards me and Mia. He walked forwards and kneeled in front of Mia, "Hey gorgeous birthday girl. Wanna dance with me?"

Sigh,, I nearly thought that he came for me. Lmao what was I thinking.

After minutes, I realized I'm the only girl who's alone. The others already got paired ; and that left me sadly. But the same goes to Junmyeon. He was the only guy who didn't even pick a pair. Instead, he just watched the others dancing and focus on his phone, scrolling through the social media.

I don't know why, but I can't get my eyes off him. He's just so-- I don't know how to explain it. He is just too perfect in my eyes. He lifted his head up, and our eyes met. For a long time, I stared into his eyes deeply. He doesn't even move an inch.

"Hey! It's only Lisa and Suho who don't have a partner! Why don't you guys dance together?", Chanyeol exclaimed.

I looked at him, surprised of course! Chanyeol said it out loud that all of the people there looked at us.

And then again, I turned my gaze to him and our eyes met.

_____________________________________
P/s : For those who didn't know. In Lisa's diary or Lisa's pov. 'You' was reffered to Suho. She's writing it for her crush.
Don't forget to vote and comment if u like it ♡ At least you will help me to increase the rank for this book🌈