Chapter 7

"I can't believe what just happened! He kissed me, does that mean he has feelings for me?" Tara thought as she rinsed off the last of the dishes. Isaac had said he could just put the plates in the dishwasher but Tara had insisted that she wash them due to her own belief that hand washing them made them more clean. So she washed the dishes as Isaac wiped down the tables and vacuumed the floor. Putting the last dish in the dish rack. She turned around and gasped when she came face to face with Isaac's huge pectorals. Unfortunately Isaac was also surprised when she turned around and accidentally spilled the orange juice jug over her shirt.

"I'm so sorry. Oh my gosh did I hurt you?" Isaac started to freak out. He had always been a bit clumsy always it always brought him embarrassment.

"It's okay it's just an accident" Tara giggled. Suddenly she realized that if her shirt was soaked through, then Isaac would see her body. He would run for the hills after seeing her body shape, especially her tummy.

"May I please have one of your shirts to change into, if you don't mind?" She asked quickly, wanting to end the situation as quickly as possible.

"Sure, I'll show you my room." Isaac started up the stairs making sure Tara was following him. The more they walked the more Tara realized how big the house really was. Finally at the end of the long corridor, they came to two wood double doors decorated intricately.

"Here we are; there are clean shirts inside the drawers across from the bathroom. I'll wait for you outside the door" Isaac said leaving Tara and giving her privacy. But once he closed the door he realized maybe she would want to shower so she wouldn't be sticky. Tara had already picked out a shirt and had taken off her own when she realized her pants were also wet and sticky. She took them off hoping Isaac's shirt would come far down her legs. Suddenly Isaac opened the door and Tara froze.

"Tara I just wanted to tell you that----" Isaac realized that she was only in her underwear. "I'm so sorry I didn't think you would be undressed. I'm so sorry" he started apologizing but was interrupted when Tara grabbed his shirt and tried to cover herself. Isaac saw tears running down her face and her little hands shaking.

"Oh Tara " he picked her up and placed her on the bed pulling the shirt over her head. "I'm sorry Bella, I'm so sorry" he cuddled her and tried to get her to stop shaking and crying. When Isaac could only hear sniffling and Tara had stopped shaking, he lifted her chin and quietly said " I'm sorry Tara, I really didn't mean to do this" as he stroked her cheek.
                                                                           ~~~

"It's okay, I know you didn't mean to." Tara whispered staring into his eyes that oddly had a calming effect on her. "Can we watch a movie or something?" She asked.
"Of course let me just go get snacks and drinks." Isaac tucked Tara into his bed and ran downstairs. He came back with popcorn, Reese's, m&ms, two Pepsi bottles and two water bottles. They decided on a movie and cuddled together with the snacks and drinks surrounding them.

                                                                        ~~~

Isaac slowly combed through her hair enjoying the softness and fragrance of Tara's curls. "Thank you Isaac" Tara said quietly as she drifted off. "Anything for you Bella." Isaac responded kissing her forehead causing Tara to giggle. "I love you"

It was small but Isaac definitely heard it. And just those three words made Isaac the happiest man on earth. "I love you too."