Chapter 2

Tara closed up the shop and started to drive home. She was actually rather happy that she could reconnect with someone from her high school, especially if it was Isaac Scorelli.
After undressing and finally lying down, all the memories of Isaac started to flow back into her mind. Isaac was the sweetest guy Tara had ever met. He was quite popular but he made sure to be friends or try to be friends with everyone. Tara's high school wasn't one of those movie high schools were there's the popular group with their own personal "Regina George". Everyone was polite to each other and tried not to exclude anyone. The "popular" group just was hard to hang out with because they went to tons of parties and got drunk all the time so if you were planning on getting good grades and landing a spot in university or college hanging out with them wouldn't be advisable. Isaac had nothing to worry about because his family was really rich so he would just become the CEO of the family company and inherit his part of the family fortune. Still he made sure he didn't party a lot, studied hard and participated in school sports. Over the years a lot of girls liked him, and he had dated a small amount of them. Tara had liked him since they were in sixth grade but  never got the courage to ask him out. What did warm her heart was that he always talked to her at least once every day. She didn't seem to think they were friends or anything more but at prom he had kissed her which left her wondering. She decided that she would at least try and call Isaac and with that she fell asleep.

---

After waking up, taking a bath and eating breakfast, Tara sat down to call Isaac. What if he doesn't want to talk anymore? What if he's busy? What if I mess up and say something dumb? She thought . After 5 minutes of debating she sighed and dialled his number..... very slowly. It rang once, twice, then on the the third ring the phone was answered by a female?
" Hello, Scorelli and associates speaking. How may we help you"
"Umm... I was wondering if I could talk to Isaac. My name's Tara Adoretti by the way....."
"Ahh yes he said you would call, let me switch you over to his personal line. One moment please"
Tara was just about to hang up the phone when he spoke through the speaker in that sexy voice again.
" Hello Tara. I very pleased that you decided to call"
Tara played with the hem of her top.
" Yeah, I just didn't want to disappoint you...."
She heard him scoff on the other end.
" Your could never disappoint me. Your just like you were in high school so soft and sweet" Isaac sighed.
"Thank you" Tara blushed. Even though he had only been talking to here for a few minutes, he had gotten her to blush already.
"You must be busy since you are at work, so I think I'll just call you again later? " She didn't want to interrupt an important ordeal that he may be going through for his company, after all it was quite a large business. 
"No no you're not interrupting anything. Today has been quite the boring day. But...." Isaac paused contemplating how he could spend more time with her. "How about we get together this afternoon at the cafe? I'll meet you there at 4 okay"
"Okay bye Isaac" Tara responded. She was very excited to see him again though she would never admit it to anyone.
"Bye Tara..." The next words that came out of his mouth and directly into Tara's ear made her freeze in her place.
"Oh and Tara? Wear something comfortable,
You're going to need it"
Then he hung up the phone.