Chapter Four; Some video games

"Maybe we can hang out at my apartment?" Jack suggested, I nodded calmly. Jack smiled back at me, though people may think he's mysterious, he's just full of smiles!

"I'm gonna have to check on the kittens first." I stalled a little. It's not because I'm really nervous, I've never actually been alone with him at his apartment.

Jack didn't seem too happy. "Alexiiiis!" He whined like a little kid who couldn't buy what he wanted at the candy store. "Fine, but if my living room's trashed. It's your fault." I teased him.

"Yaaaay!!" He exclaimed, though, Kio's cranky neighbor just had to be a butt and shush him. Jack and I ignored the old man and started to his apartment.

As we stepped into the apartment I see a brown suede couch, light blue painted walls, laminated wood floor and a large navy blue throw rug under the coffee table and couch. All over the walls are video game and anime posters.

I wander around and sit on the couch. I avert my eyes to a desk with a desktop, wifi tower, and more anime, but they're figurines.

But then I stare at one of his crowded walls of posters and see a poster, that says: Sexy Sexy Leg! With a robot with really cool hair and I guess pretty nice legs.

Jack sits on his black leather rolling chair right by his desk and sits at it, he logs in on his computer, and sees me staring at the robot poster. "I see you found one of the many undertale posters I have." He told me.

"...UnderTale? What's that?" I asked, very curious about it. "You see your a human that fell into the underground and now you go on different runs, I'm currently on genocide run." Jack smirked a little deviously.

"Pull up a chair and I'll show you." He added. I nodded and grabbed a small stool and sat next to him. He clicked a small red heart icon on the screen with his mouse.

A small dialogue box appeared on the screen, showing its story. I didn't read much of it because Jack skipped most of it. I watched him play as a child named 'Chara' because it's supposed to be short for character.

Once Jack showed me the game, I started to want to play it myself. "Wanna watch some anime?" Jack asked me quietly. "Sure! What anime? Rosario plus vampire, or-" I was cut off by Jack's voice.

"I have a anime I was watching before, it's a music anime." He proceeded to tell me. I was intrigued and I nodded. We both sat down on the couch and just, well, watched the TV together.

It was a pretty good anime, we watched until I almost fell asleep, leaning on him. He's warm, like a kotatsu...

I honestly don't know what Jack was doing because my dozing made that too hard because of my heavy freaking eye lids. But I'm pretty sure I was cuddling him at this point.

Once I wake up, I see Jack holding an Xbox 360 remove in his hands, he was playing 'Call of Duty' and I startled me when he made a gun shot to an alien's heart and I obliviously fell of the couch.

Yep. My inner dork was starting to emerge, BUT I CAN'T LET IT! I crawl back up onto the couch and grab a remote too.

Jack looks at me, probably shocked because he's never seen a girl play Call of Duty before.

"Turn it to Co.op." I say as he nodded, but he still looked like as if he never saw a girl hold a Xbox remote. He started to finish the round he was on, and then when to the menu to let both of us play.

The round generates and we're off, he started off with a double shot and hit the sacks of alien scum with a triple shot. He stared at the screen, Jack was probably amazed with how many kills I've gotten.

You see, I've grown up with five brothers, so video games, making messes and smashing things are some of my strengths, plus, I LOVE to shoot things!

He finally died so I avenged Jack, in his honor, a beat the level and he put his remote down. "That. That was AWESOME!" Jack exclaimed.

I sat there, somewhat awkwardly, being champion and all. "What was so awesome?" I ask. "That I finally found a friend who survives longer than me when we play Call of Duty! That's what's awesome!" He replies.

"Well hey, you grow up with five brothers, your bound to be good at this kind of thing." I snicker. "Well, how about another round?" Jack challenged me.

"Prepare to lose to a girl." I smirk.
A/N: HOPE YA LIKE THIS CHAPTER! GIRL POWER FOREVER!!!~ Marshie🐾