Chapter 8 Lustful Lemuria

Chapter 8

Lustful Lemuria

"He was saving a tiger from a tree."

~Blink-182~

"How long has it been now?" a loud laughter enveloped them all, as one of the larger men bellowed. He was much older than the rest, denominating himself as the leader among his men.

The one with a brown robe chuckled when his friend addressed him. He sat up straight and rested his back on a stone wall that surrounded them. The alleyway was dark and moist, a common denominator of that particular area in the city.

"I don't know, maybe a couple months. Almost a year I think." Adjusting his hood so as to not reveal his face, he enjoyed the darkness of concealing his identity.

'The fool.'

Another laughter escaped the large burly man's throat as the other men spurred him on. They talked about many things, but one topic seemed to continue to resurface.

A subject that he found most interesting.

"Are you sure you saw right boss?" One of the followers of the large man spoke, forcing his leader's attention away from the robed individual.

"Oi, you're doubting me? I told ya already, I saw her. Didn't get to do anything at the time cuz she was with two large looking guys," the man explained, causing further excitement within the men.

Nevertheless, as he was talking, someone did appear before them. It was as the large man said, a beautiful maiden of golden locks exited one of the impoverished homes.

She was unlike any of the women in their area, let alone the city, which is why they instantly caught sight of her.

"And she's alone," with a devilish smile, the leader of the men lifted his enormous form as he picked up his club and patted the straps of his sandals that covered his calves to make sure that his knife was there.

'I can't believe—I can't believe you're still alive.' The robed man's mind went rampant the minute he laid eyes on the girl, but he made sure to not reveal his feelings to the group of men.

He would play along with them for a bit more.

'My beautiful love—the desire of my heart, Serena.'

And with that in mind, he followed the men closely behind as they stalked the demigoddess.

**************************** 

The bustling streets unnerved him—Theo disliked being overwhelmed by people. It made his senses go on edge.

"Mm, hey Theo, come and have some!" but the minute his paranoia began to take effect, it left him.

Tau was a carefree soul, and he showed it blatantly, causing much frustration within Theo. With a scoff, something he loved to do, Theo turned to see Tau waving at him from a distance.