Clit 1

"Hello sir." I speak to the man who's wearing a fluorescent pink spandex suit.

"Aaaaaaye I habe da cancer." He says in a retarded voice.

Why is he speaking in such an vapid manner?

"I'm sorry to hear that sir."

"Call me pink guy." He speaks retardedly.

"Okay, my name is Clit Skeet." I take a seat in the maroon colored chair in front of his desk. "I'm here to speak with you about the supply stocking for your company."

"Aaaaaah yees, I understand. Just let me get Frank." He gets up and walks on all fours to the door to open it and yell. "AYE BAWSE."

"What the fuck do you want faggot?" The man whom I assume to be Frank walks in.

"Eh" Pink Guy points to me and moves in a retarded manner because I'm guessing he's retarded. "Eh bawse."

"Oh hello." Frank walks to me and shakes my hand, his hand is sweaty as fuck. "I'm Frank."

"Why is your voice like that?" I ask.

"I have ginger vitus."

"That's fucking gay."

"Yeah"

"K"

"Well tf r u here 4?" He comes and sits in the chair beside me.

"I have a better supply option for the company to use that's more efficient and cheaper." I smile at him.

"Oh well go lick my anus because we're good." He speaks while getting up.

Pink guy makes a bunch of retarded noises. "Aye bawse, we should listen to her."

"And why?"

"Lol cuz our shits too expensive and it'll help if it's not."

" lol k."

I smile at them and start explaining routs they can use and brands to pick for supplies for their office and they nod gingerly as I speak.

"Okay well that sounds good" Frank says, getting up. "We'll get back to you soon about this shit lol"

"Lol k" I speak, I notice Pink Guy staring at me with glint in his eye and I wave at him, he waves back and releases more retarded noises.

"Goodbye, what's your name?" Frank says when he's near the door.

"Clit Skeet."

"Goodbye Clit Skeet."

"Lol by 💦"

Pink Guy walks towards me and screams like he's dying.

"The fuck?"

"I habe the cancer." He says while sitting back in his office chair.

"Again, I'm sorry to hear that." I speak, rising from my seat.

"Let's aeeey habe da sex."

"Um." I say.

"Gimme da pussi bawse." He yelps desperately. "Please bawse, gimme da pussi."

"Lol um okay I guess." I feel my heart flutter in my chest and my vagina lips begin to sweat in anticipation.

"Thank you Mrs.Skeet." Pink Guy grabs a piece of paper from a drawer and begins to write something on the page. "Aeeeeeeey here, it's it's it's my number."

I read the sloppy written numbers on the page and fold it up and slip it into my pocket. "Call me Clit."

"K lol."