Clit 3

*Frank's P.O.V*

I prop up the camera against the windowsill and turn it on.

"Hey you faggotty pieces of horse shits, speaking of faggots, Pink Guy sure is a big one."

"Huh?" Pink Guy releases a sound of confusion at my statement.

"The cunt fucking stole my pussy." I speak towards the camera but really my words are directed towards that vaginal cancer who took my sweet piece of ass, Clit Skeet.

"Bawse?"

"Everyone knows I get the ladies, Clit Skeet wanted me, but Pink Guy over here brainwashed her and also offered her 20000 chromosomes just to stick his cock in her." I utter in vexation.

Pink Guy retaliates against my assumptions by belting out loud cries and moans. He stomps out of the room and slams the door in anger.

*Pink Guy's P.O.V*

"Man fuck this shit." I rap into the mic and bob my head to the beat. "Clit Skeet wanted me and and you will always ever be and butt hurt faggot with a really bad habit of shitting on monogamy and leaving girls in agony. So you wanna blame me for your problems? Okay, go ahead faggot, cry on camera to your retarded ass fans, faggot. I'll still have more chromosomes and I'm never inside the friend zone 'cause I don't fuck with your pussy ass attitude and I only give hoes an unlimited amount of gratitude."

Lol hey. This story is fucking cancer. 👏👌