Clit 8

*Frank's P.O.V*

"Crusty Nut Clutter Butt Mc Soupy Poopy Cliteral Poo is my name but you can call me Jim lol" the middle age man says to me as he gingerly shakes my hand.

"I'm Frank." I say as I motion for the man to take a seat, he does with a polite grin.

"So what can I do for ya Frank?" Jim ask.

I called over a man whom I've known about since 1998 but never formerly met to take care of business one would say. He's the best hit man in this run down town.

"I have an old friend who betrayed my trust, he needs to be taken care of." I speak calmly.

He nods understandingly and listens while I tell him the details of where to find him.

"Consider it done my friend." He smiles while standing up and shaking my hand.

When the man left I immediately call Pink Guy, he answers on the third ring.

"48 hours or less." I speak coldly through the phone. I can hear Pink Guy's heavy breathing and can since his hesitation to reply. I hang up and throw the phone on my couch as I get out a cig and take a huge drag.

-----------------

*Pink Guy's P.O.V*

When the phone hangs up my head spins, I don't know what Frank is capable of but I know it's a lot and he goes mother fucking savage. A knock at the door interrupts my thoughts and I timidly open it.

"Hey." Clit says buoyantly, her smile almost as bright as her eyes.

"Hahsidnwjak" I scream in happiness at her presence.

"What the fuck." She says as she walks through the door. "The videos we posted are fucking fire man, they're getting so much revenue."

"Aw hell yeah." I say as we make our way to the couch and put in a DVD. Chef plays on the tv and we watch contently as we cuddle. Eventually we fall asleep but not for long before a man standing before us startles us awake.

"Who are you?" Clit asks suspiciously.

The man offers a serious glance at both of us. "I'm Jim."

Holy fuck lol Clift hanger. I'm posting shit on this story again cuz I have so many ideas for it but like none of this is suppose to be taken seriously lol so plz check out my other stories that I will be updating too 👌