Clit 7

*Clits P.O.V*

"Wtf man, wtf." Pink Guys screams when we walk through the door.

"I know how to get back at him." I tell him, wrapping my arms around his neck gently to calm him down.

Pink guy makes a confused grunt at my statement.

"Yeah, what does he love the most?"

"Himself lol"

"No, you tube!" I smile brightly. "We fuck with his channel, destroy his camera, shit like that."

Pinky releases satisfied noises as he shakes his head, signifying that he's on board with my idea.

---------------------
*the next day. Frank's P.O.V*

I wake up the sound of safari man banging on my door frantically.

"What de hell man!" I yell as I open it, taking in his worried composer.

He talks in some Asian bullshit and my eyes widen at his words. I run to the computer in the corner and log into YouTube as fast as possible.

"WHAT THE FUCK??" I scream to no one in particular.

All my videos are deleted and replaced with odd videos of pink guy and that slut as the thumbnail. I click one to see them rapping songs that are against me, criticizing me!!

"Filthy Frank, you think your dank but your penis is small and your faggot that's all!"

My face is heated as the words make they way to my ears. 

Hey lol I'm bored so I'll be updating this more cuz I think I'm hilarious and I laugh more at my own jokes than anything 😇