-New Street-

Before I start this, I just want to say that THERE WILL BE AARMAU IN THIS STORY!!!!!

"Heh, won't Travis be suprised?" You say to yourself for the millionth time. You were currently driving to My Street. You smirked, "I can't wait to see the look on his face." It was near 10:30 pm, so they probably won't be trying to greet you until morning. You pulled into your driveway, seeing your moving van already there. You park in the garage and start unpacking.

~Time skip brought to you by Zane's Ponies~

"I've unpacked most of my house!" You say out loud. You walk into your room and flop onto the bed. You quickly fall into a deep slumber...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
DING DONG!
You wake up to your doorbell ringing. You clumsily walk downstairs and open your door to see a black-haired male with one icey-blue eye. His hair was covering the other and You could barely see his mouth. "Um, hello. I am part of the Neighborhood Watch, and.." You cut in. "Do you know what time it is?"
"About 9:45."
"Exactly, It's early. So bother me sometime after 12. Okay thanks!" You slammed the door on his face. You walked back upstairs and face-planted on your bed.

~Another time skip cuz I can~

It was about 11:15 when you decided to roll out of bed and make breakfast. You didn't have much, so you grabbed some leftover pizza. (Anyone else eat non-breakfast related food in the morning?) After eating, you went upstairs to get dressed. You put on a
(f/c) sweater and black leggings you also grabbed white converse and Natsu's Scarf. (Fairy Tail, anyone?) You walked outside before locking up your house and putting your keys in your pocket, along with your phone. "Dang, it's cold outside." You whispered to yourself. You decided to walk over to Travis' house. You stepped onto the porch and took a deep breath. You rang the doorbell, and a familiar white-haired character opened it. "I ALREADY TOLD YOU WE DON'T WANT ANY GIRL SCOUT COOKIES!!!!" He looked at you, then his eyes lit up with joy.
"(Y/N)!!!!!!"