-Mistletoe-

IM SORRY THE SONG IS NOT CHRISTMAS THEMED ITS JUST A REALLY GOOD SONG
YOU WANT A CHRISTMAS SONG? WELL HERE

HAPPY NOW? GOOD. CUZ KPOP IS GR8

You were wrapping some presents with Travis, and making small talk. "(Y/n."
"Yes, Travis?"
"I forgot how to wrap presents."
You laughed at what he said, and helped him.

~Le Time Skip~

It was finally Christmas Eve, and Aphmau was having a Christmas party. You walked over there in a cute Santa outfit with Travis by your side. He swore not to let anyone touch you unless you allowed them. You could tell he was being serious.
"Welcome!" Aphmau said, as she greeted you and gestured for you to come in. "You look amazing!" You thanked her and complimented he too, then you both went to mingle with others. Travis walked off, but still keeping a close eye on you.
Noticing Zane alone in a corner, you walk up to him and say hi.
"Zane! Didn't expect to see you here!"
"I didn't expect to see myself either."
There was an awkward silence as you could feel the tension across the room between Zane and Travis.
"So..."
Zane looked up at you with this one icy blue eye.
"Hmm?"
"What do you like about Christmas?"
"Nothing."
"There has to be something!"
"Nope."
"..."
This conversation is going nowhere, (Y/n)! Ah, I got it!
"So, do you have any siblings..?"
He gritted his teeth, but settled down quickly. "Garroth is my older brother. I thought you would've figured that out by now. He did call me...." He blushed slightly. "Baby Brother..."
"Ohhhhhhh, right!" You smiled lightly.

Aphmau's POV

OH MY IRENE I FORGOT THE MISTLETOE!!! HOW COULD I HAVE BEEN SO BLIND?! I ran to the garage and grabbed the mistletoe and hung it up. There! Yay! I happily bounced away.

Kawaii~Chan's POV

KAWAII~CHAN JUST GOT THE BEST IDEA!!! "Aphmau~Senpai! Kawaii~Chan needs you!" I watched as Aphmau~Senpai skipped towards me and asked me what was wrong. "What if we push Zane~Kun and (Y/n)~Chan under the mistletoe together! They look so cute together! Go (enter kool ship name)!!" Aphmau's eyes lit up. "YASSSSSSSSSS!!!!"
So our plan began.

(Y/n)'s POV

I was talking to Zane when I felt a tap on my back. I turned to see Kawaii~Chan.
"(Y/n)~Chan, follow Kawaii~Chan for a moment!" You were confused but agreed. Later on, Aphmau dragged Zane away too. "Wait here for a sec, Zane!" Aphmau zoomed away, as (Y/n) was forced to stand next to Zane. Kawaii~Chan smiled widely. "Look up!" Then she ran off.

"Oh-" My eyes went wide as I saw mistletoe above me. My face went red, and so did Zane's. Zane cleared his throat and barely managed to say, "May I?" I slowly nodded as our lips connected. It was short but sweet, and Zane ran away right after. What....Just happened...?

*Author~Chan has slid into the void and (J) hopes to never come out.