-WHAAAAAAT?!-

You stood there, in shock. He kissed you, then ran away. You could feel the stares of everyone who stopped what they were doing to see what happened.

Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan were smiling. They set this up, didn't they... You sighed, then walked upstairs to watch the party from above.
But no matter how hard you tried, you couldn't forget what happened.

I wonder where Zane went... A blush crept into your cheeks as you thought of him.

Without thinking, you walked around looking for him. "(Y/N)! Who are you looking for~" Aphmau said as she hugged you from behind.

"I was looking for Zane. I need to ask him something, uh...Important." Aphmau wiggled her eyebrows and giggled. Shoving her off of you, you walk away. "N-Not like....Whatever you're thinking!" You turned around. "Do you happen to know where he is..?"

Aphmau smiled and nodded. "Yes indeedy!" She took your arm and led you to the basement. Why didn't I think he would be here?! Ugh, I'm so stupid sometimes...

"Over there..." Aphmau whispered, pointing to an open area. "Thank you." I mouthed.

I walked up behind Zane. "Zane..."
"WAH!" He jumped at least 3 feet. "O-Oh, it's you..." His face got extremely red.

I sat down next to him, trying not to loose my composure. "I have a question for you."

"Ask."

"Why did you kiss me?"

His face looked like a tomato. "B-Because..."

"I like you, (Y/n)."

-
This book is going on hiatus. I'm sorry. ;-;
I need to focus on my other story.
I hope you understand ^^
Thanks for reading!