-The Plan-

You jumped out of your bed, got ready and rushed out of the house. You didn't bother to eat breakfast, this was too important. "This is gonna be great! I'm so excited!!!"

Smack!

You ran into someone who groaned in pain. "Watch where you're going you-" he opened his one eye and realized it was you. His face turned bright red, and he stood up and stormed away.
"I'm sorry?" You managed to say.
You got up and brushed yourself off, while now walking towards your destination.

Knock knock

The door opened to reveal Kawaii~Chan.
"(Y/n)~Chan! Are you here to see Aphmau~Senpai?"
"No, actually I want to talk to you."
"Oh well, come in!"
You both sat on the couch and stared at each other in silence for about five minutes.
"What does (Y/n)~Chan want to talk about?"
"Aaron and Aphmau."
"Oh my Irene!!! That's Kawaii~Chan's OTP!!! They're soooo perfect for eachother!!!!" Kawaii~Chan continued to squeal.
You ignored her and continued, "Are they dating? I mean, they are adorable together."
Kawaii~Chan's ears drooped, "Sadly, no. But Kawaii~Chan really wants them too! They're soooo cuteee!" Kawaii~Chan squealed a bit more, then calmed down a bit.
"(Y/n)~Chan.... Kawaii~Chan has a question for you~"
You saw a small creepy grin form on her face. It was almost a smirk.
"U-Uh.... Ask away...."
"Do you like anyone? I mean- Kawaii~Chan doesn't want to force (Y/n)~Chan to tell her, but Kawaii~Chan really really really wants to ship
(Y/n)~Chan with someone!!"
Your face turned a light pink. "W-Well, I'm not sure. I haven't really talked to most of the guys other than Travis...."
Kawaii~Chan gasped, her eyes sparkling with determination. (Don't kill me pls.)
"Kawaii~Chan has the best idea ever! Kawaii~Chan will set up dates with the boys and see who (Y/n)~Chan likes most! Well, except Aaron~Kun." Kawaii~Chan giggles in excitement.
There's no getting out of this, (Y/n).
You wanted to create a plan to get Aaron and Aphmau together but...
Now....
Dang it. You can't slip away from this.