-The Things In The Past-

~Flashback~

Zuzu, promise me you'll find someone to love someday....

I walked up to Aphmau's door, hesitating but knocking. "Zane?" Aphmau said, surprised. I saw the new girl behind her. Ugh, now what am I supposed to do? I can't have her listening to our conversation! "Oh, I didn't know she was here. I'll take my leave now." I turned around to leave, but Aphmau grabbed my hoodie, "What do you have against (y/n)?"
I turned around to face Aphmau. "So, that's her name." I laughed, "Well, I wanted to talk to you but I guess that's not happening."
"We can go in my room. I'll be sure she doesn't hear us."
I sighed, "Fine."
Aphmau turned to (Y/n) and told her to wait a second. I walked up the stairs, trailing behind Aphmau.
She locked her door, and sat down on the floor across from me. "So, what is it you want to talk about?"
"(Y-Y/n)...."
"Oh?"
"I have this feeling....I want all her affection to be directed towards me, I want her to compliment only me, I want her gaze to be towards me. What....What is this feeling...?"
"Zane....You love her."
"W-WHAT? I'm pretty sure that's not the answer!"
"Zane....Tell me more."
"....."
Be brave, Zane.
"I-I need her. I yearn for her. She's mine."
"OH MY IRENE ZANE!"
My expression darkened. "She's My Little Doll. She belongs to me."
----------------------------------------------
Sorry if this is short! I wanted to add Zane's POV on what happened there. Have you waited long enough for the romance to happen? Aha! Thanks for reading, clods! (No, this is not the end)
*nYOOMS TO SENPAI*
Aka This guy...!

*hISSES* HE'S MINE-

*hISSES* HE'S MINE-