Hollow

Hello my lovely readers. Missed me? No? Okay. enjoy the update y'all. I owe y'all..

Anthony. . . .

I woke up to a throbbing pain in my head. "Ah shit." I groaned when I sat up. I had blood all over me. "JALIAAA!?" I roared. No answer. I guess she finally grew the balls to run. But I was gonna find her & when I do? Oh that bitch has it coming to her. See, if I can't have her, NOBODY can. She belongs to ME.

I groaned again, as a sharp pain shot through my ribs. I think that bitch broke my ribs. I stood up & immediately fell back down. I was dizzy as fuck. After finally managing to get up, I stumbled into my room to find my phone. I was about to call my boy D-Mac. After the phone rung for awhile, he finally answered. "Aye, wassup bruh." He spoke into the phone. "Aye man, I need you to track somebody down for me..."

Jalia. . . .

"You have now arrived to New York. Please exit the bus in a timely manner." I heard the man speak over the speaker. I stretched, looking out the window at the scenery. It looked kind of scary but I brushed my fear off. I had to keep going. Anthony could find me at any minute. I grabbed my belongings & rushed off the bus. I prayed that Dante' still had the same address from the last time I had visited him. Looking both ways, I jogged across the street avoiding the stares of the people on the streets. I quickly looked for Parks Avenue. I spotted this old homeless man across the bus station. He didn't look too friendly & he looked kind of creepy but what choice did I have? Cautiously, I approached the man, keeping my distance from him. "Excuse me sir, can you tell me how I can get to Parks Avenue?" I said. "Hey pretty lady, I can give you more than directions." He smiled, showing a row of yellow decaying teeth. "Um, n-no thanks." I stuttered, stumbling backwards slightly. I felt another presence behind me & when I turned around, there were 2 more men behind me. "You lost sweet thang?" one of the other men spoke. "No, I'll just be on my way." I spoke shakily. When I tried to walk the other way, they grabbed me back & started dragging me in the alley. "Help me!" I yelled. One of the men slapped me in my face & I tumbled to the ground. Tears started stinging my eyes as I started to remember my abuse.

They started to strip me of my clothes anxiously as I cried & pleaded for them to stop. Then that's when the pain started. The man forced himself into me. I screamed in pain as the tears streamed down my cheeks. I felt so empty & hollow. They continued to rape me for what seemed like an eternity while I said nothing. I eventually lost my voice & only silent cries could be heard from me. The men climbed off of me, leaving me in the cold, dark alley. "Bye pretty lady." one cooed as I shivered & cried. I layed there for a while until I finally got up, putting my clothes on. I walked down the street, almost robot like. I trudged down the streets for a long time. I hoped & prayed that I would find Parks Avenue. As if luck was on my side, I finally saw the sign for the street. I looked around until I saw 587 Parks Avenue. I had made it. I walked up to the door & knocked lightly on the door with my dirty hands. "Coming." I recognized the voice immediately as my old Bestfriend Dante'. The door swung open & I came face to face with my Bestfriend. I saw his eyes widen in shock. I didn't know if it was at my appearance or the fact that I was actually at his doorstep. "Hey Dante'.." I spoke weakly. I collapsed at the door. The last thing I felt was two strong arms catching my small frame. My eyes rolled back & I lost consciousness..

Andddd BAM.

There it is. I hope y'all enjoyed. BTW, don't be ghost readers okay? votes & comments are appreciated. I love y'all feedback. Thanks for reading though. The next update won't take as long as the last one. Pinky promise? Kay. until next time chicas & chicos...

-Jay. ♥