Starting over

This chapter is dedicated to Nay, ky, & dajee. They forced me to write or I swear they were gonna kill me o.o...... anywaaaaay enjoy! it's been awhile..

Anthony. . . .

I really needed my wife back. I could honestly say that I was going crazy. All I could think about was her. Did I miss her out of love? HELL no. I just needed somebody to beat on. Call me crazy or a bad person but who gives a flying fuck what you think?

I was at my house with my boy D Mac sitting across from me at my table. I won't even lie, Jalia fucked me up with that baseball bat. My ears still ringing & shit.

"So what you find nigga." I groaned and rubbed my forehead. See D Mac was most definitely the best tracker you could find. BUT, that nigga dumb as hell. "Well I think she left the state." He replied. "Well yeah that's kind of obvious." I countered. "Where you think she could've went?" He pondered. "Man I don't know." I sat back in my chair, thinking of all the possible places she could run to. She wouldn't dare go to her parents house, or any of her family for that matter. I kept racking my brain for where she could be. Then, a name popped into my head. "DONTE'." I growled. "The tape?" "No dumb ass. DONTE'. He was her bestfriend. They been tight since elementary from what she told me. That's the only place she could possibly go." I said. "Where he live?" D Mac asked, licking his lips at the thought of tracking somebody down. "That's for you to find out. Find anything you can on Donte' Hughes. I WANT HIM FOUND." I yelled, slamming my fist on the table. "You got it sir." He smiled goofily, giving me a fake salute. "Get the fuck out my house." I said angrily. He scrambled out the back door, leaving me alone to my lonesome. "Jalia baby I'm coming for you." I smiled at the thought of her terrified face. "I'm coming..."

Jalia. . .

I woke up on the couch still laying on Donte's chest. I laughed quietly as I watched him sleep. He looked adorable. His huge pink lips poked out a little like He was pouting in his sleep. I stared at his smooth brown skin, mesmerized at how fine He was. I mean I always liked him but damn! I felt him stir and finally saw his eyes flutter open.

"Hey beautiful." He greeted with a toothy smile. "I'm not beautiful, but hey." I said with a small smile, my eyes downcast. He frowned a little but chose to ignore my comment. I sat up from his chest just looking around his house. It was pretty decent looking. Donte' had a good job at a law firm so He was pretty well off. "So what's our plans for today?" My thoughts interrupted by his smooth, deep voice. "Huh?" I fluttered my eyelashes. He chuckled lowly. "I said, what are our plans for today?" "Oh," I giggled. "Well first of all, I'm gonna take a shower because I smell like ass. Then I'll get back to you on that one." He laughed loudly. "You still the same ole Jalia man." "Never changed bear. Now where's the bathroom?" I asked. "Down the hall by my bedroom." He responded. "Okay cool." I said. I got to the bathroom quickly stripping off my clothes. I stepped into the steaming hot water, letting it wash away my stress. I began lathering myself up with my sweet pea body wash, wanting to wash away all my worries. Suddenly, I heard the door open to the bathroom and someone entered the shower behind me. I turned around and met eyes with Donte'. My first instinct was to cover my body so that's what I did. "What are you doing?!" I screeched in embarrassment. "Girl chill out it's not like I haven't seen it before." He replied back with a smirk. "Um I don't recall a time that you did." I snapped back. "Oh really? Don't you remember sophomore year at donisha's party when we played 7 minutes of heaven?" He looked at me raising his eyebrows. My cheeks immediately turned bright red as I thought back to our sexual encounter in Donisha's coat closet...

"Okay you got me." I laughed. I looked up at him as his tall stature towered over mine. He leaned forward as if He was about to kiss me. "Donte'..." I hesitated. "Shh." He whispered, a finger to my lips. "Imma take care of you baby girl." He then proceeded to kiss me. Our lips met & I smiled between the kiss. We moved our lips in sync. He slid his tongue along my bottom lip asking for entrance and I gladly granted it to him. We massaged each others tongues slowly, my hands running his back. "You sure you wanna do this Ma?" He asked. "YES." I answered, perhaps a little too quickly. I felt him move down to my neck before kissing it softly. I moaned quietly, scratching his back lightly. He starting kissing my spot & I went crazy. "I want it NOW Donte'." I half moaned, half yelled. "You want it now huh?" He asked in between kisses. "YES." I replied back, kissing him softly. He kissed me one more time so delicately that it made me shiver in delight.

"Well sorry shawty but I gotta go to work! See ya!" He grinned before hopping out the shower, leaving me in the now cold water. "REALLY!?" I whined. "LOVE YOU TOO!" He yelled back. My hair was soaked and I didn't even have a blow dryer. But trust me, that wasn't the only thing soaked.

"Asshole..." I grumbled.

WELL HELLOOOOOOO MUDDAFUCKAS! Lol just kidding. Y'all missed me? hehe. Well I hope you enjoyed.

SHARE
COMMENT
VOTE, VOTE, VOTE!

Everything is appreciated and doesn't go unnoticed.

Much love
~Jay