Chapter 15

Brendon POV!
****************

I was glad I was back home. "So what do you want?" Mr.Wikson ask us. We all told him our order. April picked up a table and waited for our order. "So how was it? Did you guys have fun?" Mrs.Wikson ask. "Yeah sooo much fun. We walked around to get to know the place better, even though we almost got lost" Spencer said. "Oh wow. So how about the show?" " Nerve-wracking. Gosh I never thought that we would perform live, sure it was small but later on it will probably be bigger because Pete Wentz will check us out" Dallon said. "ONLY if he likes us. We're not sure about that yet" I said.

"Who's Pete Wentz?" Mr. And Mrs. Wikson said at the same time. Our jaws dropped. "Wait you're serious?" Dallon said. "Pete Wentz... He's from Fall Out Boy.... Ring a bell?" I said. "Nope, never heard of them" Mr.Wikson said. "Here's your order. Enjoy" A woman said placing 2 trays to our table. "You have a lot to learn" Ryan said. We started eating.

************

"APRIL TOOK IT!" I yelled at Ryan. "Stop lying" April said looking around. Mr. And Mrs.Wikson dropped us to my house and April came along. Now we're looking for Ryan's phone. "Guys stop playing. Where is it?" Ryan said. "Wait. Where's Dallon? Wasn't he with us?" Spencer said. We ran upstairs to the living room and see Dallon playing on Ryan's phone. "Ha! See I didn't take it" April said. "I'll take your virginity" I whisper. Ryan slap my arm, I think he heard me. "I was playing"

"Oh Pete texted. Something about he's on his way." Dallon said handing Ryan his phone. "Guys we have to get ready. Come on!" we ran downstairs and prepare all our things. "When the door bell rings, April can you please get it. And if it's Pete lead him here, got it?" Spencer said. April nods her head. "What song are yall playing for him?" she ask. "Ummmm..." "Nine In The Afternoon" Dallon said. "Ok"

"Yall ready?" April ask. "Ready than ever" I said smiling. She gave me a thumbs up. Gosh I swear, April is amazing, she's sweet and loving. What will I ever do without her. Do I like her? Maybe but she probably doesn't feel the same about me.

DING DONG! DING DONG! April went to get it. "We got this guys. We can do it" Ryan said. We hear footsteps coming down. "So are you like one of their girlfriend?" someone ask. "Oh no, I wish but I'm just thier best fan/friend" April said. Then there he was, the one and only Pete. "Hey guys" he said. "Hi" "hey" "What's up" we all said. "Soo what song will I be hearing today?" Pete ask. "Well we decided to sing Nine In The Afternoon" Ryan said. "Great, let's hear it" We begin to play.

"Well that was great guys. I'll give Ryan a call and see what I think" Pete said after we were done singing. "See ya and don't stop enjoying what you love" And with that he left, he walk up stairs and we heard the front door close. "I think he liked it." April said smirking. "I don't know. Did we pick the wrong song?" I ask. "Brendon stop thinking negative. The song was great, all yall need to do is wait, trust me, he liked it" I nod my head. "I have to go guys. Bye!" April said. "I'll walk you out" I said. Me and April walk to the front door.

"Brendon..." she said. "Yeah?"

"Stop thinking negative."

"Fine, I'll stop. Hey do you need a drive home?"

"Maybe.."

"Come on I'll drive you" we got in my car and drove to her house. So many things are on my mind now, the ride was quiet and kind of awkward.

Once we got to her house, we stayed in my car for a little bit. April broke the silence. "Can I tell you something?" I turn to look at her, "Yeah"

"You are like nicotine, well maybe even a little worse, but I don't know what I would do if I haven't met you"

A smirk appear on my face. "Well, you probably would've had a different best friend, not as cool and fun as me, but a best friend."

"Oh woow. You're something else you know. Anyways I just wanted to say that I love you Brendon, a lot, and don't forget that. I will support you no matter what."

"Thanks April. I love you too by the way" Our faces got closer and closer, I could feel my heart beating faster and faster. Our lips were about to touch until someone yelled from outside. "APRIL IS THAT YOU?" it was her mom. "Oh my gosh, awkward, anyways bye Brendon thanks for the ride. See ya" April got out of the car and walk inside. "Thanks for ruining the moment Mrs.Wikson" I said while driving off their driveway.