Chapter 34

**Next Day**
April POV
***********
I slowly open my eyes and stretch. I reach my hand for my phone to check the time, but instead I saw 5 text messages, one from Dallon and four from Breezy,  and 1 missed called from Dallon. "What the" I ask to myself.

Breezy: APRIL!
Breezy: APRIL WIKSON!! I HAVE SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO TELL YOU!!
Breezy: IT'S ABOUT BRENDON!
Breezy: TEXT ME WHEN YOU SEE THIS!!

Dallon: April, please answer me. This is important, it's about Brendon.

"Oh my god" I say sitting up fast. I call Dallon back and hope he answer. "April? April!" He say. "Dallon, what happned to Brendon?"

"I rather tell you in person. Do you want me to pick you up?"

"No I'll just wait for you at the Starbucks near Brendon's house."

"OK, what time?"

"Maybe in about an hour I'll be there."

"OK, see you soon"

"Bye"

I stand up and walk to the bathroom. I did to typical basic routine. Once I was done doing my hair, brushing my teeth, and putting on eyeliner and mascara I walk to Ryan's room and changed into a grey shirt and black pants, paired with black high top vans. Ryan was already awake by this point. "Good morning April" He says handing me a small bowl of greek yogurt with some fruits on top. "Good morning and thanks" I say with a weak smile.  "What's wrong?" "Um, can you please take me to the Starbucks near Brendon's house" I ask mixing the fruits and yogurt together. "Sure" I smile and start to eat my breakfast.

After me and Ryan finished eating, I wash the dishes and Ryan went to get dressed. I was done washing dishes and I sat down on the couch instead and wait for Ryan. Buzz Buzz! I look at my phone and it was a text message from Zainab.

Zayn: Hey gurl!! What you up to?
Me: Hey... Noting much. I'm about to meet up with Dallon because something happened to Brendon.
Zayn: WHOA! What? Wait I have a question.
Me: OK
Zayn: Is it true that you kissed this guy?

I didn't want to answer, I don't want her to think that I cheated on Brendon because I didn't. I DIDN'T CHEAT ON HIM!

Me: ..... yes..... But it's not what it looks like. He lean in, I pushed him off and I just fucking love (note the sarcasm) how they didn't catch where he was on the floor because I kicked him on his willy.
Zayn: Damn. So now what? Where are you now?
Me: I'm standing with Ryan. I want to go back home early, but I need to talk to Brendon before I can do that.
Zayn: April, don't give up on someone you love.

My eyes starts to water. "OK, I'm ready- April?" Ryan say. I wipe my tears away and put a fake smile on. "OK, let's go" "Come here" Ryan say with open arms. I walk towards him and hug him. "Don't worry, everything is going to fine. I'm here if you need me." I let go and nod my head. "Thanks Ryan." I say. We walk to his car and he drives to the Starbucks.

We arrive at Starbucks and Dallon was already there, with Breezy. "Please, stay here" I whisper. "Um no thank you. This is about my buddy, I may have left the band but I'm not leaving his side." Ryan says. I nod my head and we both got out his car. Ryan opens the entrance and I walk in, "Dallon?" I say standing behind him. "He turns around and stands up to hug me. Once he let go, Breezy came up to me and hug me. "Hey, come sit here." Breezy say. I sit next to Breezy and Ryan sits next to Dallon. "Ryan? Oh my god, long time no see." Dallon says. "Hey, yeah. I'm glad to see you again." Ryan say smiling. "So Dallon, what happened to Brendon? Is he in trouble?" I ask. "OK, so I don't know what's going on between you and him but I'm guessing that the cause was that "rumor." So Yesterday, I called Brendon and he sound drunk so I drove over and I may or may not kicked the door down because he wouldn't open it, and I see him on the living room floor. I took him to the hospital and the doctor told us, Breezy, Dan and me, that Brendon had a little bit of alcohol poisoning. Right now he's still at the hospital because they wanted to keep him in case anything happened."

My eyes start to water. "Are y'all going to the hospital right now?" I ask. "Yeah, we were going to pick him up and all, do you want to come?" Breezy say. "Yes please." I say. "OK then. Let's go" Dallon say. We all got up and walk outside. "We'll follow behind you" Ryan say and Dallon nods his head. We all drove to the hospital and my heart is beating fast, my palms are sweating a little, and I can't stop thinking on what will happen when I see Brendon.

We arrive at the hospital, Ryan open the door. We all walk to the front desk. "Hi, how may I help you?" The nurse ask. "Hi, we came to visit and pick up Brendon Urie." Dallon say. "OK. Do you remember what room he's in?" "Yes" "OK so you could go to his room and I'll bring the paper work in later." Dallon turns to me, "I think you should go in first. You guys need to talk about this "rumor"" Dallon say. I nod my head. He tells me the room number and I start to walk to the room. Once I found it, I knock on the door. "Come in" I hear Brendon say. I slowly open the door and my eyes start to water again. "B-brendon" I say. He looks over to me and he looks away. "April, please I-" "No Brendon please, please listen to me. I can't walk away when you need me, I need you." I say.

"That's not what you thought when you kissed Logan"

"Brendon, you can't believe what they say. I didn't think that you would believe them than me."

"........ Fine. What's your part of the story? What truly happened?"

I take a deep breath and start to tell him how it went down.