Chapter 21

April was about to say something until a lady came over at our table with our food. "Enjoy" she says with a wink. I decide to continue our conversation later.

"Are we going back to the photo studio?" April ask getting in her car. "Nope. We are going on a mini date" I say smiling. "I umm you do know I have to go back to work right?"

"I think Jack will be ok with it"

"Jack isn't the boss"

"Whoever the boss is, I'm sure they'll be fine with it."

"Fine. Where to prince charming?"

"Prince charming? Call me beebo instead."

"Brendon! Come on. Where to?"

I took my phone out and search somewhere to go. "Ah ha!" I say smiling pointing at the sky. "Let's go to the Metroparks Zoo." April looks at me carefully. "You're not trying to kidnap me are you?" I wanted to burst out laughing. "What no. I'll drive" I say walking to the driver side where April was standing. "You sure?" "Yeah, I'm positive Ape" She gave me her keys and walk to the passenger seat. I got inside and start the engine. I put the directions on my phone GPS and off we go.

"ALL YOU SINNERS STAND UP, SING HALLELUJAH!! SHOW PRAISE WITH YOUR BODY, STAND UP SING HALLELUJAH!! AND IF YOU CAN'T STOP SKAKING, LEAN BACK LET IT MOVE RIGHT THROUGH YA!!" I yell loud while driving to our mini date. "Is this your on the go date song?" April ask smiling. "Nope, my on the go date song is Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off" I say keeping my eyes on the road. "So tell me April? What did I miss the last, I don't know, years?" I ask. "Umm... Not a lot. I moved in with my best friend Zainab, I work as a photographer, and I still love pandas" "Wait wait, Zainab?" I ask making sure I heard right. "Yeahh.. Why do you know her too?"

"Umm kinda. Didn't she tell you that she bumped into someone? Someone beautiful, handsome, cute..."

"She bumped into you? You're the one she bumped into? Gosh yeah sure. She totally said all that."

"Look here we are." I say pointing at the sign. "This doesn't look like a mini date" April says. "Meh, to me it does" I park the car and we got out of the car. When we enter the zoo, a lot of people ran towards us. "AHHH!! BEEBO!!" "PANIC! AT THE DISCO!!" "CAN WE TAKE A PICTURE?!?" "I LOVE YOU BEEBO!!" "IS THIS THE GIRL?!" "GOALS!!" and probably many more that I couldn't hear. "GUYS GUYS! CALM DOWN!" I yell, and they got quiet. "Ok. Now I'll take a picture with all of you." I took pictures with each and everyone of them. After that me and April went on with our date. "Aww look there's cheetahs, lions, zebras, and many more." April says reading off the zoo's map. "Oh my gosh... Oh my gosh.. OH MY GOSH!!" I look at April with a worry face. "What? Are you ok? Did you get a paper cut?" I ask. "There's pandas! Pandas Brendon, I love pandas" Oh gosh she's like a little kid, I love it. "And I did get a paper cut" She hold up to show me her finger. I kiss the finger. "Better?" I ask. "Yeah" we walk around the zoo and looked at the beautiful animals.

****************

Buzz Buzz I look at my phone and saw that Dallon was calling me. "Hey what's up?" I say.

"Where are you?"

"Leaving Metroparks Zoo, why?"

"Good because we just got a call saying that we're going to have a meet and greet at 7:30 pm."

"Ok, don't worry, I'll be there on time."
"Better"

Dallon hangs the phone up. Dang. I check the time, 6:45 pm. "So, now that we finally reunited and had fun, how about coming to my concert tomorrow?" I ask April. "Where do you want me to drop you off?" she ask starting the engine. I gave her the adress to the hotel. "Well, I would love to but I don't have tickets so" she says. "Are you sure about that?" I ask. Her face was confused. "I, Brendon Urie, will give you not one but two VIP tickets to my concert." Her face light up. "Are you serious?" I nod my head. "Ok well then, I guess I'll go to your concert tomorrow" I smile and look out the window.

Before I got out the car, I gave April my phone number. "I guess I'll see you tomorrow" I say facing April. She looks at me with a smile. I kiss the corner of her lips and got out of the car. I go inside the elevator and up I go to the fourth floor. "I'm not going to lose you this time April" I whisper to myself. Ding! I walk out and knock on the door because I don't have the key. Dan answer. I walk in and change for the meet and greet. "So, how was it?" Kenny ask. "Greaat and fun. I kinda had to remind her about us." I say while fixing my hair. "Why?" Dallon ask. We walk out the hotel and into a van. "Because she went to therapy so she could kinda forget the past. But yeah it was fun" "Just glad that you had fun and finally saw her again." Dallon says smiling at me. "She's coming to our concert tomorrow, I have her VIP tickets" "You're such a love boy" Kenny says laughing. "I do love her" I say smiling.

*************

"Who wants to hear Miss Jackson?" I say smiling. The crowd cheer, me, Dallon and Kenny took our guitar our and start playing.

(Kenneth/Kenny Is On The Left, Brendon In The Middle, and Dallon On The Right)