Chapter 22

April POV
*************

I arrive at my apartment and walk to inside. "I'm back" I say as I walk in. "So, where were you? I went to visit you today and saw you weren't there, Jack told me you went on a date" Zainab says walking out of her room. "Zainab come I need to tell you something" I say grabbing her arm and taking her to sit on the couch next to me. "I was on the date with.... Brendon Urie, my bestest friend and as he said 'partner in crime'. Oh my gosh Zainab, I finally saw him again" I say smiling. "The one you cried for about 3 or 4 months?"

"Umm yeah sure. I don't remember that but ok"

"I'm serious, you cried for this Urie guy for about 3 or 4 months, but hold up it doesn't stop there. You didn't leave your room for days, only reason you would it would be because you were going to use the bathroom."

"Woow..... It really did effect me."

"Of course it did. That's why we moved to Ohio! But tell me, how was it?"

"It was.. Amazing. We went to Metroparks Zoo, got some ice cream while we were in there."

"Anything else happened?"

"Umm.. He have me a kiss in the corner of my lips- OH! AAAAAND!"

"What? And what? Spill the beans April"

"He gave me two VIP tickets to his concert tomorrow"

I look at Zainab with a silly face. "Please come with me. I know you might not like Panic! At The Disco and love Thousand Foot Krutch better but please." She looks at me and shook her head. "I have a lot of work tomorrow. Why don't you go with Jack?" she say getting up to grab juice. "True. I'll ask him" I got my phone out and sent Jack a text.

Me: Hey Jack. Have any plans tomorrow?
Jack: Um.. Nope. Why?
Me: I was wondering if you like to go to Panic! At The Disco's concert with me?
Jack: Sure why not.
Me: Okie dokie then see ya at work tomorrow.
Jack: peace

"JACK'S GOING WITH ME!" I yell. "You don't have to yell, I'm behind you April" Zainab says. "I know"

***************

"Ugh! There's nothing good to watch on TV" I say going through all the channels. "Well.... We could go to clubs if you want." Zainab says looking at me. I look at her weird. "You do know that I don't go to clubs right?" I ask. "I don't either but hey, there's always a first right?" "Fine. Get dress, we're going" I say getting up walking to my room. I found a cute outfit that I guess was good enough for a clubs. It was a nude color skirt, with black crop top, paired with black high heels, not too high since I'm not a big fan of it. I brush my hair and put on black earrings. I walk out and see that Zainab isn't out yet.

"I'm done, I'm done" I hear her say. I turn around and see that Zainab is wearing a white shirt with gold shoulder strap, black pants, a pair of black high heels, and gold earrings. "Look at you so cute" I say smiling. "Thanks. Now come on, let's go" We walk out and into her car.

We finally arrive at a club. "Ok, we're here. Now let's not get too drunk, and let's not fuck anyone tonight" Zainab says. "Yes mom" I say smiling. We walk out of the car and to the entrance. "ID please" this big guy ask. Me and Zainab took out our ID and show him. "Go" We walk inside the club and smile at each other. "Well hellooo ladies. Mind if I dance with one of yall?" this guy ask. "Sure. You can dance with my friend here" I say pointing at Zainab, she gave me a weird look but went to dance with him anyways. I walk to the bar, sat down and order my drink. "There you go" "Thanks" I say with a smile. I took a sip of my drink and boy was that strong. "Hey there" someone say behind me. I turn around and see Brendon. "Brendon?" I ask. "Hey Ape. I didn't know you go to clubs" he says. "Oh hush, this is my first time." I say. "Anyways what are you doing here?" I ask taking another sip of my drink. "Well I had a meet and greet, then decided to you know, have fun" I nod my head. "Did you come alone?" He ask after. "No I came with Zainab. You would've thought I came alone" I say giggling. Brendon looks around.

"Wanna dance?" I look at him and nod my head. He took my hand and we both started dancing.

*****************
(Next Day)

BEEEP! BEEEP! BEEEP! I reach out to turn my phone off. I slowly open my eyes and notice that I wasn't in my room. "What the" I look around and saw someone shirt. Quickly I took the blankets off and let out a deep sigh, relieve that I still had my clothes on. I look around a little more and realize I'm in a hotel room. I heard the bathroom door open and out came Brendon shirtless. "Morning Ape" He says. "Morning.." I say. I got up and walk to the bathroom. "I look like a hot mess" I whisper. I walk out and see Brendon laying in bed. "Nothing crazy happened between us, right?" I ask. "Oh no don't worry. I wouldn't disrespect you like that." He say looking at me. "Ok. Well, I'm going to call Zainab so she can pick me up" I say getting my phone out. Before I could someone knocks on the door. I open it and see Dallon. "April?" he ask. "AND BRENDON!" Brendon yells.

"I'm sorry, was I interrupting anything?" I shook my head no. "I was about to leave" I say. "Oh ok well I guess I'll see you again later. Brendon come on! Let's go to our original room" Dallon says. "Wait. Yall don't have separate rooms?" I ask. "No, we stay in one room." I nod my head and walk out. I took my phone out and dial Zainab's number. "APRIL?!" Zainab yells. "Zainab calm down!"

"Sorr- wait why the hell am I going to apologize? You're the one that has to apologize young lady."

"Sorry Zainab, I didn't mean to scare you. I'll make it up to you"

"Ok but where are you?"

"At a hotel, can you please pick me up?"

"Fine!"

"Thanks boo. What do you want as an apology?"

"No problem and I want donuts."

"Ok I'll buy you some, once you pick me up"

"Okie dokie"

Zainab hangs up and I wait outside for her.