Three

Chapter Three:
Her Devil Tour Guide.

~Bonnie~

Bonnie woke up the next day with a pounding headache. Sitting up, she rubbed her temples keeping her eyes screwed shut not ready to face the bright sunlight that was streaming in. Groaning, she rubbed over her eyes as she tried to remember what happened. Kol.

God damned that annoyingly, attractive, cocky, asshole of an Original. She know she had said she would even make a deal with the devil himself to stop feeling this crippling pain but that was before she knew Kol was alive again.

She will admit that she did have fun but that had nothing to do with Kol but rather the large volume of alcohol she had consumed. At least she wouldn't have to see him for the duration of her 'visit', that is if he keeps to his promise.

After much procrastination Bonnie pulled herself out of bed hopping into the shower. It was only then did she realise that she had never paid for a hotel. Her bags were still in her car. She silently cursed herself for not realising sooner.

She finished her shower and stepped back into her hotel room - wrapped only in a towel - she contemplated what to do. A knock at the door startled her from her thoughts. Her head whipped towards the door as she silently crept towards it.

"Miss Bennett? I have a package for you." Came a shaky female voice through the door.

She opened the door a crack. There stood a women in her early fifties in black and white uniform. Bonnie sent her a kind smile through crack and held out her hand for the package the woman handed it to her before scurrying off.

Bonnie shut the door and went towards the bed. She sat down and looked at the package in her hands. It was wrapped in crisp brown paper and tied with string. She tugged at the string curious the paper fell away to reveal a pile of clothes with a piece of paper placed neatly on top. She placed the clothes next to her and unfolded the note.

'Thought you might needs some clothes, darling. - Kol'

The witch rolled her eyes. Of course. Sighing, she picked up the clothes that were - unsurprisingly - all in her size. Seeing no other option she changed into the clothes. There was a burgundy tribal patterned chiffon vest, black crochet waistcoat, black skinny jeans, brown faux leather cowboy ankle boots and a faux leather messenger bag. She wouldn't admit it but Kol had good taste.

Having now sorted out the clothing dilemma she decided she might as well get some breakfast an see the city at the same time

Having now sorted out the clothing dilemma she decided she might as well get some breakfast an see the city at the same time. She was about to leave her hotel room when she noticed a key sitting on her bedside table. She picked it up, she left the room, locked the door and tucked the key into her bag. She hopped down the stairs and out into the busy street. She looked up at the name of the hotel so she could find it later. 'Deliciae Diaboli' it read painted in white cursive against a black painted board.

After only few minutes of wandering Bonnie had found a small cafe. She took a seat outside and ordered a sandwich. She quickly finished.

She slumped against the back of her seat. Her elbow rested against the arm of chair as she used her hand to prop her head up. She tapped a single finger against the side of her face as she thought about what to do. She wanted to explore the city but knew nothing about it. She had no clue where anything was.

Groaning, she slumped further into her chair eye brows furrowed. Well this is productive. She thought to herself. Maybe she shouldn't have been so quick to get rid of the cocky Original. What's done is done, you came here to escape the drama not add to it. She thought.

She finally pulled herself out of her chair, deciding to wander around the city until she found something that caught her eye. Unfortunately, she had been gazing at the shops around her instead of looking ahead and ended up slamming straight into another person. Well, she would have had the person not caught her by the shoulders beforehand.

Bonnie's head jerked up to face whoever she had almost ran into. Her eyes widened before glaring at the person who stood before her smirking. She crossed her arms across her chest glaring at them.

"For someone who wants me to leave them alone, you can't seem to stay away."

Bonmie rolled her eyes and moved to step around him. Kol let her. Bonnie narrowed her eyes at him. That was suspiciously unlike him.

"I see the clothes fit."

"What do you want Kol."

"Come now darling, I can't be the only one who remembers our time on the Other Side. And here I thought you enjoyed my company."

Bonnie rolled her eyes once again. She crossed her arm over her chest as she mentally debated with herself.

"Fine. I need a tour guide anyway." Bonnie replied turning away and continuing to walk down the street.

Kol grinned before following after her.

- Caroline -

Caroline marched into the Salvatore's living room and strained smile upon her lips and her phone clutched in hand.

"Okay, I've called all of her relatives - not that she has many left - and none them have heard from her. Her mom said she'd keep an eye out, she still has witch contacts that can help." Caroline flopped back against the couch, her despair evident. "I went back to her house today. All of her things were gone. I just don't know where she could be, Stefan!" Caroline said throwing her hands up in exasperation.

"Is Barbie still having a melt down about witchy? Urgh." Damon complained as he came into the living room. "Caroline she's probably just gone off to relieve some stress, the last couple of years haven't been easy." Damon said nonchalantly as he poured himself a bourbon.

Caroline scoffed, crossing her arms.

"Of course I didn't expect you to care. I thought she was supposed to be your friend, Damon!"

"She is!" Damon shouted back, affronted.

"Then why aren't you more worried! She's one if the last Bennett witches and she suddenly just disappears! And with our track record it would hardly be surprising." Caroline yelled, standing up from the couch.

Damon took a menacing step towards her. Stefan quickly stood up and put himself between them as Damon opened his mouth to retort.

"Maybe he's right, Care. We'll give her couple of weeks and we don't hear anything from her or about a ransom, then we'll worry."

"What!? After everything she's done for us, we're just gonna put her on hold and hope for the best! It could be too late by then!" Caroline looked between the two Salvatore brothers. "If you're not gonna help me I'll look for her myself." Caroline spat marching out if the room, grabbing her jacket on the way.

"Nice going Stef." Damon said as he clapped Stefan on the back.

Stefan threw his hands up in the air in exasperation.

A/N: It has been so long since I've written anything for this story. So I know it say 'coming soon' in the title that's basically because although I have a few chapters for this story it's not one of the ones I'm focusing on just one that I write occasionally when inspiration hits me. As such, the chapters for this story will probably stay under 2000.

Anyway, I think that's everything let me know your thoughts in the comments. Bye guys