10: BITCH BURN FASTER

PATRICK

"What the hell Abraxos!" Tome snap at her. He doesn't seem to happy.

Icarus steps forward touching his shoulder, but he just shrugs her touch off and keeps glaring at Abraxos. He looks ready to fight her.

Where's the popcorn when you actually need it?

"I said that I wanted to see what you Nephilims had. Consider it seen, the elders do seem to be teaching the younger generations how to fight." She chuckles, as she kicks the man at her feet.

Tome looks ready to launch that sword at her head, while Icarus has a rather ugly look on her face. That is borderline killer.

Crossing her legs she looks down at the man. He doesn't even look mildly concerned about the fact that he's just been kicked. Or by the fact that he's being treated pretty much lower than a dog is treated.

"Phenex as you can see, I've won the bet. My key if you'd please." She held out a hand, her arm glowed with a pure light. She almost seemed like the holy mother, except, for the fact that she was not remotely holy other than the fact that she was an Angel. The man stood up, he was handsome indeed. His hair was a earthen brown and his eyes glow red like fire. He's quite tall and rather build, yet he seem intelligent.

Well other than the fact that he was just kissing Abraxos feet like a dog, bitch, in heat.

"Mi amour..." he starts but she gives a savage kick to his shin that has him sputtering for air. I even wince, I think I heard his bone actually crack.

Pushing herself off the very plush looking throne, she steps forward grabbing his hair a little forcefully. Before she give him a rough slap to the face that actually has him sprawling across the ground in an instant.

I remember what a small flick of her finger did to my head. I don't want to even imagine what taking a slap to the face must be like. But in an instant he's up again an even more crazed look on his face as he hugs her waist.

Sighing she turns towards us. "Shall I introduce you to Marquis Phenex, thirty seventh demon of the Ars Goetia, also a pitiable man whom I f*cked." She spits the last part as she glares down at the pitiful man. He practically beams when she says 'f*cked'.

All I see when I look at him is a dog in heat, he's practically humping her leg right now. Turning away from the scene that is playing out in front of me, I feel the laughter bubble up out of my throat. I hug my stomach as I try to hold in my laughter.

But of course I can't, it was just to funny, this scary all powerful Angel is pretty much being leg raped by a Marquis of hell. I mean that just to rich.

"Patrick!" Abraxos snaps at me, I can feel the killing aura as she glares at me. Coughing I turn around and try to wipe the smile off of my face. But to no avail it wouldn't go away.

Letting out a sigh, she tries to pry him off of her leg. But he's like super glue and wouldn't actually budge from around her waist. "Get off me Phenex!" She just about growls at the man. But he doesn't actually let go of her.

Instead, he actually latches onto her tighter than before if that's even possible at this point. He picks her up and flips her around before moving to sit down in the throne. At this point explicit words that aren't for the light hearted are being spewed at him from Abraxos.

"Calm down mi amour, you're still in the lair of a demon even your heavenly power is weaker here." Phenex says a cold glint in his eyes. Tilting his head towards us he sweeps us with a burning gaze. While Icarus and Tome flinched at his gaze, something about it made me nostalgic.