Collar Full

Harry smiled. It was probably the widest smile he has ever smiled if possible. His familiar finally showed up. He ran to the phone and dialed the Coven's number. Annabelle, having phone duty, picked up.

"Hello? Southwest Orphanage for Children."

"It's Harry!" He almost yelled

"Harry? We just talked what happened?" She asked almost worriedly

"My familiar is on my bed." He whispered for some reason.

"No way! What is it? A frog? A dog? A mouse?"

"A cat. And it's so pretty! I was hoping for a ferret but this cat puts ferrets to shame- wait.."

"Hey my familiar is a ferret!" She whined.

"Sorry Annabelle... But that's not the point. My familiar is here!! You need to tell Mr. Hanbluff, I'll be there for next weeks lesson!" And with that, he ended the call.

Harry ran back to his room and when he entered it was on top of the desk sniffing his papers.

"Hi Lewis" Harry said shyly, playing with his fingers due to nervousness.

The cat suddenly snapped his head towards Harry and gave him a menacing look, making Harry confused. What did he do wrong?

The cat jumped to the ground and then onto the reading chair Harry had in the corner of the room. Suddenly within half a second, it morphed into a human form.

"It's pronounced Louie." He sat there on the chair smirking. Harry's eyes grew wide. He was in all black, he wore a long sleeved black shirt and tight skinny jeans showing off his curves. He had on black converse and black socks. The only thing he wore that wasn't black was the crimson collar around his neck. Louis himself was... Breathtaking. His eye color was no different to the one his cat form had, when you looked into them it was like two orbs that contained the sky. He had messy golden-brown colored hair and a petite body that made you want to pick him up and stuff him in your pocket but something about his precense told you 'caution stand back'.

"I heard you call me pretty? You really think so?" He then walked up to Harry and stood less than one foot away, biting his lip.

"Uh.." Harry struggled to form words. He had imagined this situation differently. For example, the familiar appeared on his doorstep, then he showed them to its new home and they loved Harry and Harry loved them and they worked on spells together. It had only been a few seconds but he somehow knew it probably wasn't going to be like that.

"You're no fun." Louis pouted and slouched. "Aren't you supposed to... I don't know... Order me around..." He straightened up again and smirked, inching closer to Harry "Master." Louis giggled and layed down on the bed.

Harry flushed, his cheeks turned a light shade of pink.

"H-how did you get in?" He mentally cursed himself for stuttering. He was acting weak and he didn't want to look weak in front of his familiar.

"Through there." Louis pointed at the smashed window. Harry was too focused on Louis to pay attention to anything else in the room.

"You broke the window!" He yelled. Louis flinched, it was hardly noticible but he caught it with the glimpse of his eye.

"I like to make an entrance." He shrugged and got off the bed to walk right past Harry into his living room. Harry followed.

Louis continued by walking to the kitchen and looking through the fridge. When he noticed the pasta his eyes widened.

"Yum, my favorite... Where do you keep your bowls?" Harry pointed to a cabinet and Louis got his food and sat on the dining table.

"Are you just going to stand there staring at me? Tell me about you... um?" Louis furrowed his eyebrows, realizing Harry hasn't told him his name.