C'mon

"I promise I won't scratch anyone. Can I get out now?"

Harry had been going over some simple rules for Louis. It would be quite a disaster if all of a sudden he morphed into a cat in public. Harry has doubted that Louis was that stupid but he had to make sure.

Harry sighed, nodding his head. They both got out of the car and started walking towards the pizza place they decided to meet up at.

"You know my other owners didn't take me out with them, well, one did but that was a long time ago." Louis frowned. "But I like you much better." 

"How many did you have? Owners I mean." Harry opened the door to the restaurant and let Louis walk in first.

"Eighteen."

"That's a lot. Don't you usually only go to like five people in a lifetime?" Harry questioned. He saw Niall from across the room and he yelled at them to come over, making everyone in the restaurant look to them.

"So this is the infamous Louis?" Niall got up from his chair. And leaned on Harry's shoulder. "All he needs is some eyeliner and he's emo" He said referring to his all black clothing.

"All you need is some bleach and maybe you'll actually look blonde." Louis glared at Niall jokingly. {that was such a bad comeback killme}

"Ouch, that hurt." Niall put his hand to his heart and then went back down to sit at the table. He had already ordered a large pizza for all of them.

Harry leaned next to Louis and whispered. "Where do you want to sit?"

Louis was playing with the sleeves of his shirt.

"Next to you."

They both sat down across the table in front of Niall next to each other. They each quietly sat down eating pizza for about ten minutes until Liam showed up. Everyone turned their heads when he walked through the door with Sophia, aka Sophie as Harry calls her, hand in hand. Niall's jaw dropped. Niall and Liam were not very close but they got along the other times they were all out together, and it was very surprising for Harry and him to see Liam was in a relationship without telling them.

"Hello boys." Liam pulled up a chair for himself and let Sophia sit next to Niall.

"Hi Sophie... How's everything?" Harry tried being casual, but his voice was ten times higher than usual. Louis, had no clue what was going on, so he just stared at him furrowing his eyebrows.

"Well me and Liam actually have an announcement!" She said cheerfully. Harry was slightly terrified she was going to say something like shes pregnant or they're getting married. I mean, they were both old enough to get married and have children but Harry found it unsettling his best friends from his coven are together.

"We're a couple!" Sophia said squinting looking for approval in out reactions while Liam did jazz hands. Harry had already known, so he just smiled nodding. Niall on the other hand choked on his pizza.

"What? Liam I thought you loved me?! I feel cheated on..." Niall frowned.

"Sorry Niall, Niam isn't real." Liam shook his head slowly.

"Lets go to the park." Louis interjected.

"We haven't eate-" Sophia was cut off before she could continue. Louis had already gotten up and headed outside. Niall shrugged, got up and followed him. Harry was confused as to what was happening but followed as well.

"So you guys are going to leave us with the check when we didn't eat anything!" Liam yelled but it was too late, they were all on their way.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-