Time to dance

Harry shook his head. "Stop it I can feed myself." He tried to be calm but the whole 'he needs help because he was recently injured' thing was getting old.

It had been a week and Louis was making lunch for Harry daily. The first day he had tried cooking rice but the kitchen almost caught on fire and they had to call the fire department because of a fire the size of a watermelon that they didn't know how to stop.

It wasn't very fun, therefore Louis is restricted to non cookable foods like sandwiches.

Harry could have just healed himself with some magic but he didn't have the time or energy to go asking around for a cats eye. It was the only thing he needed that he didn't have for the spell.

He found it strange how some spells needed ingredients and others didn't. Being a warlock wasn't the clearest lifestyle.

"No, no. Sit. Until that scar is gone I will make you sandwiches daily." Louis ran up to Harry's side before he could get out of his chair and pushed him back down.

Harry scoffed. "Louis, scars can stay for up to forever. I won't be eating sandwiches until I'm on my death bed."

"Yeah..." He said under his breath. "Well too bad I will glue you to a bed if I have to." Louis said more fully.

"If anyone else had heard that they would think we were talking about getting laid." Harry chuckled.

Louis turned away to get back to making a sandwich so Harry wouldn't see the smirk on his face. "Maybe that's what I meant." He mumbled.

"What?" Harry asked wide eyed, not sure of what he said.

"What?" Louis asked cluelessly.

"Nothing..." Harry squinted his eyes.

Harry got up from his chair while Louis was facing the other way. He walked up to the kitchen and leaned against the counter behind Louis. He stood there for a few seconds staring at Louis as he made the sandwich.

Before Louis could turn around and sass him again he grabbed him by the waist from behind and held him still.

Harry leaned forward and whispered in his ear. "You still haven't talked about last week."

Louis stiffened. "What do you mean?" He asked as casually as possible, but his voice had gone up a few octaves if that was even possible for him.

Harry spun him around and then they were face to face, still holding Louis down.

"You know what I mean. The reason why I'm slightly handicapped in the first place." Harry backed up and let Louis go. He was again leaning on the counter.

"I already told you I don't know why I went there I-" Louis was cut off by Harry shaking his head.

"Mh mh mh... You're lying. How could you not know why you were there?"

"I wouldn't lie to you, the only thing I know is that I showed up there and they seemed all friendly at first but then locked me up. I don't remember why I went there or why they threw me into a cell." Louis put his hands up in defence.

Louis had looked like he wasn't lying, and Harry almost believed him. Almost.

Harry trusted Louis, he was sure it wasn't anything bad but it made no sense as to why he couldn't remember why he decided to go to that specific building.

Instead of dwelling on it, Harry stared intensely at Louis. He stared at him straight in the eye with a raised brow. His mom had told him once if you gave someone 'the stare' they would spill the beans.