Daniel Imagine ( cute)

you were lying on the couch surrounded by food, covers and more food.  Looking at the tv you sighed knowing there is nothing on. Flicking through the chanels you felt your phone buzz, Shifting over to your right you grabbed your phone and looked at the screen, Smiling at the message you slid your finger over the screen.

' The sexiest man alive <3 ' You laughed at the name your bestfriend Daniel saved into your phone. Clutching your stomach you held it in pain. Damn periods. 

' Hello sweetcheeks, wanna go hang out or something? im bored - Daniel xo ' Chucking the phone beside you, you left the text not wanting to text back. Going through the channels again you felt your phone buzz again. Not even bothering to look at it you just sent him a text saying go away as you couldnt be bothered with anyone right now. Buzz Buzz .  looking at your phone you saw 2 messages from Daniel. Huffing you put the phone to your face sliding your finger along the screen, Looking at the new texts you stared at it confused, what did he mean? 

' What did i do? I only asked if you wanted to hang out?' 

' ah i get it. Are you on your monthly thing? Be right over'

Right when you were about to text him back you heard the door opening and closing gently. Looking over at the door you saw a happily-well dressed Daniel smiling at you. You put on a weakly smile but failed when you had a pain at your stomach again. Rushing over by your side Daniel put a hot water bottle on your stomach and covered you in blankets while handing you a mcdonalds bag. Smiling at him you took it from his hand and mumbled a ' thank you' . You felt someones hands around your waist and pulling you to his chest. You snuggled your head into the crook of his neck and put the blankets over him too. Daniel kissed the top of your head and put on a movie which was on the tv and handed you a little black velvet box. Looking at him shocked he moved it closer to you and put it into your hand, Staring at it you opened it ever-so-gently and gasped on what you seen, There layed a beautiful crystal neclace with your name on it. Shutting it over you gave your best friend a hug and kept repeating the same words to him ' Thank you'. Taking your hand Daniel looked you in the eyes and began to speak up. 

" Y/N iv liked you for a while now, But i havnt had the guts to tell you. whenever im with you  I always have to make you happy.  Its just something i have to do. Your perfect Y/N , you really are. And i want you to be mine. So Y/N will you be my girlfriend?" Daniel says with hope in his eyes. Letting happy tears slip down your cheeks you nooded and hugged him, He pulled away and kissed you. At this moment you thought everything was perfect. Life was perfect. For the rest of the night yous 2 just snuggled up watching movies, eating sweets and occasionaly sneak little kisses on eachother lips.

---------------------------------------------

OKAYYY THIS WAS SMALL BUT I THOUGHT IT WAS SOO CUTEEE!! 

anywaysss how was it ? This is my first imagine thing so it wont really be amazingggm but ill try my hardest to make good ones up tho.

love you all xo 

-erin