Hello There

Hi there cool people that decided to check this story out. (I appreciate it 100%)

My name is Angelina but I respond to Angie, Eggie, Egg, Trash, An Egg Who Is Trash, ect. :)))))))

Anyways I got this story idea from some post I saw on tumblr so shoutout to whoever that was you are super cool B)

Also I'm not a v experienced writer and this is sorta kinda my first story (other than that other one that failed that I deleted lmao) so have mercy on the cringe I know it's there.

My cooler than ice friend panickingatthediscOo made the cover and edits all my typos to shoutout to her for being cool and cleaning up my trash of a story :)

Explanation
So basically in this story Harry comes from a family of witches and when witches are 15 they are sent to a coven to work on their skillz with other cool dudes. In the coven half of the house belongs to the boys bunks and the other half belongs to the girls bunks. Harry has some friends in the coven but he thought it was too packed so he left :( . He moved to his own place when he turned 18 but still attended to the coven to take some classes that he hadn't taken yet and it was also like a second home to him.

Most of the witches and warlocks had already gotten their 'familiar' which is a animal that can morph into a human at any time and their soul purpose is to help witches and warlocks with spells and journeys stuff like that ya get me. Familiars usually turn up around the age of when the witches/warlocks family/coven got their familiar.

They show up randomly so it could be any time really. But they can also leave at any time as long as their not like chained down. They can stay from a few weeks to a few decades or until the day you die.

One day Harry's familiar finally shows up after all his years of waiting, and it defiantly didn't turn out how he thought it would.

*•*•*•*•*

My knowledge on witchery comes from Wikipedia, Supernatural, and AHS and 50% my brain so excuse me if a lot of the things in my story don't relate to the myths :0

Anyways if your still confused leave me a message on my board, in the comments, or dm me. :)

-Eggie