Part 6

"That was so hard!" Phil sighed, face planting into the comfortable bed. Dan rolled his eyes at Phil, "Don't be such a baby." Phil ignored Dan's comment, and curled into a ball, closing his eyes, with the comforter covering his legs. "Phil." Dan said, poking the tired boy, "Phil!!" Dan shook the boy, and Phil just swatted Dan's hands away. "Phil, if you're tired, then why don't you head home? I can drive you if anything." Phil opened one of his eyes, and looked at Dan with big eyes, "Can I stay the night?" Dan looked at the boy, biting his lip. Dan looked down at his lap and sighed, "Can you contact your family or do you want to use my phone?" Phil jumped off the bed in excitement and pulled out his phone to text his mother that he was staying at Dan's. Dan went to his dresser, and pulled out two pairs of pajama pants, one blue with Pikachus on it and the other black and gray plaid, with plain blue and white graphic tees. Dan put the Pikachu pajama pants and the blue graphic tee next to Phil, who was currently sitting on Dan's bed waiting for his mother to text back. "She said I could!" Phil said as he ran over to Dan, who was about to go into the bathroom to change, and hugged him. Dan lightly blushed, and pushed Phil away from him so he could go into the bathroom to change. "Your clothes are on the bed." "I can ask my brother to drop off my clothes." Phil looked at the clothes on the bed like it was a foreign object. Dan rolled his eyes but chuckled nonetheless, "It's a quarter after eleven, so he should be asleep. Just change, you spork." 

~An Itty Bit Later~

Dan and Phil were currently in Dan's room, Dan on his phone and Phil drawing aimless doodles on a piece of paper in his notebook. They sat on opposite sides of the room; Dan sitting on the floor next leaning against the side of his bed while Phil was sitting at his desk. Dan sighed, "As much as I'd like to just sleep like this(he's being sarcastic), we should set up another bed so I can sleep on it." "Why don't we just sleep on your bed together?" Phil asked innocently. Dan rubbed the back of his neck, "It's too small." Phi looked at Dan with a 'really?' look on his face. Dan sighed, and stood up from his place on the floor with a defeated look on his face. Phil clapped triumphantly and got comfortable in Dan's bed. Dan looked at Phil, who was cuddling his face into one of Dan's body pillows, then looked at the door. "Oh get over here." Phil said exasperatedly. He grabbed Dan's wrist and pulled the boy down onto the bed. Phil pulled the blanket over Dan, and pulled Dan close, muttering an excuse of 'it's cold in your room'. Dan tensed as he felt Phil wrap his arms around his waist and their legs tangle together. "Just let it happen." Phil whispered into Dan's ear, before slowly falling to sleep. Dan relaxed slightly, and rested his head against Phil's chest. He listened to Phil's rapid heartbeat, which slowed down as said boy fell asleep, which lulled Dan into a dreamless sleep. "I ship it." Dan heard someone whisper before he fell into the dark realm of dreamless sleep.