i. Barcelona

"I am honestly so tired," complains Declan, unbuttoning the crisp white shirt he was wearing for the finale of Saturday Night Takeaway.

"Yeah, me too, tonight's been really good though; the audience loved it." replies Anthony, already stepping out of his dressing pants in order to wear his jeans.

"When don't they, Ant?" smirks Declan, remembering the huge amount of cheers and laughs coming from the audience throughout the night.

Ant was right, though, the audience was slightly more cheerful and excited than usual, maybe because it was the season's grand Finale.

When both men were back into their normal casual clothes, they retrieved their belongings and went outside to thank the crew for their amazing services. After thanking everyone from A to Z, and making sure that they packed all of their belongings back into their bags, Ant and Dec went back to their car and got driven to their hotel room.

They were in Barcelona for the filming of the final episode of Saturday Night Takeaway and the two men were leaving the day after.
Exhausted, Declan went into the spacious suite first, turning the light and AC on; even at night, it was hot in Barcelona.

Both Ant and Dec had agreed with their manager Ali -who was also Dec's wife- to book only one suite for both of them, with two king size beds, a kitchenette and a living room.

"If youse don't mind, Ant, I'm going to take a shower first," calls Dec from the bathroom, already stepping into the shower stall.

"Take your time, mate" calls back Ant, sitting down on his bed and checking if he'd gotten any text messages from his wife Lisa. Seeing that there was none, he put his phone back down on his nightstand and went to the small living room, turning the TV on.

Meanwhile, Dec had finished taking a shower and was rummaging through drawers, searching for a towel he could put around his waist, when he only found a small sized towel (designed so that the user could use it for his face, most probably) and wrapped it around himself.

Much to his displeasure, it fitted him perfectly as to land just above his thigh, barely covering him. Well, at least he had covered the most important part of himself, not wanting his bestfriend to see his ... hum, junk.

Reluctantly, Dec stepped out of the bathroom, padding quietly on the wooden floor and stepping into the living room. He saw Ant sprawled on the sofa, head turned to one side, making it clear that he had fallen asleep unconsciously.

Not wanting his bestfriend to sleep in such an uncomfortable position, Declan went over to the slightly younger man to shake his shoulder gently.

"Ant... Ant, mate, get up, you haven't even showered," says Dec softly, waking Ant up from a rather uncomfortable slumber.

Normally, the first thing that came into Ant's field of view when he opened his eyes was Declan's midsection, which was tightly wrapped in a barely-there towel, leaving only few to imagine.

"Dec... are you trying to seduce us?" joked the Geordie sleepily, a smile tracing itself upon his lips, causing his bestfriend to blush furiously at the implicit mention of his almost-naked appearance.

"Just get up, silly. Youse would've woken up in the morning with a very sore neck if i wasn't waking you up right now," Dec laughed, holding the towel around his waist firmly, seeing it hanging dangerously low now.

"Well, thanks, Decks, I guess?" laughs Ant, getting up from the sofa and slapping his bestfriend's bum while on his way to the bathroom. "Oi, and get that covered... unless you really plan on seducing me."

Dec just laughed it off. Of course, he did not notice the apparent dilation in his best friend's pupils.

Of course he didn't.

Since it's only the first chapter, i thought about keeping it short

Since it's only the first chapter, i thought about keeping it short. However the following chapters will definitely be longer. (1000+ words)