Chapter 5

Lucile rummaged through her closet and gasped when she found her uniform.

Her uniform were a plain white shirt with a bowtie, a matching red checkered skirt and a blue blazer over the shirt.

"Why the hell do I have to wear this to school!!!"ARGHHHH!" Lucile shouted furiously and she went to change to her stupid uniform.

She swung her bag to her shoulders and walked downstairs with a frown. She sat down on the dining room and pulled her plate of raw meat to her and grabbing a fork and knife. After she finished her breakfasf, she stood up heading to the door when her aunt stopped her.

"Here's your lunch money." Aunt Willa said handing her some bucks.

Lucile accepted them and mumbled a 'thanks' rolling her eyes before heading out the door. Her aunt couldn't take her to school today so she'll be going with Mia in her mom's car.

"Hey Lucile." Mia greets as Lucile stepped inside the car and sat beside Mia on the passenger's seat.

"Hey." Lucile mumbled strapping her seatbelt. She glanced at her friend who was in her uniform too smiling at her happily while Lucile groaned.

"What's wrong?" Mia asked drumming her fingers on the steering wheel.

"This uniform is f*cking ridiculous. I mean look at the color? *fakes barf* Why the hell are we wearing it?" Lucile complained.

"Because that's just how it is, Lucile. Shut up and stop complaining, this uniform is pretty stylish." Mia snapped. As Mia was about to step down the accelerator, Ainsley came running across the road towards the car screaming 'Wait for me!'

She stepped into the backseat and smiled.

"Hey guys!" She greeted happily.

"Ainsley, I thought your dad was gonna take you." Mia said.

"Nah, I decided to just go with you guys, we'll have lots of fun and have new friends guys!" Ainsley cried happily.

"Even though this is like the middle of the semester. Whatever." Lucile scoffed crossing her arms and taking out her phone ignoring everybody else.

The drive to their new school was a 10 minute drive. Mia parked the car at the parking lot and the three girls stepped out the car. The girls gazed at the huge school and the sign outside that says, 'Floridina High' that was the same name on theid uniform logos.

The girls head to the front door and look around at the very massive place. The first room was a big wide room that had some lockers and the grand staircase right across the door. There were halls everywhere and the girls were frozen at their places.

"Wow, look at this place." Ainsley said as she looked at the many students walking around the place wearing the same uniforms as her.

"Ok...let's find the counselor's office." Mia said as the girls head to one of the halls and luckily, found the counselor's office. The girls stepped inside to find a grey haired woman sitting behind a desk. As the girls walked nearing her, she glanced up at the girls and stood up shaking their hands.

"Nice to meet you girls. My name is Mrs. Clarkson and I am the school's counselor. Please take a seat." Mrs Clarkson said gesturing her hand at the three seats across her.

The girls did what she said and looked at her silently.

"You girls must be...Mia...Fanshire?" She said as Mia raised her hand. "Lucile Blackrose?" Lucile raised her hand. "And....Ainsley....V-and...sparkle?" Ainsley raised her hand.

"Alright, here are your schedules and locker information. Have fun on your first day! And don't be late for your classes." Mrs. Clarkson explained as she led the girls outside the office. The girls looked down at their schedules and looked back at each other.