ayiappa!!

"ME AND MANIK....SERIOUSLY"she said with a shock,as even in the nightmare she can't imagine MANIK to perform with her...

"Yes nandini....pls don't disappoint me....this concert is very important for this college " the principal said with pleading voice.... As this concert actually holded  the image of the college

"Sir give me some tym.....I'll inform u till the evening" saying this she left...all these tym manik was smirking.....
(After this....cabir and manik went to the canteen...and others went to find nandini)

Nandini's P.O.V
Ayippa.....kyu!!!!kyu aap mere saat Aisa karrahe ho....mujhe nai perform karna uske saat.....itne mushkil se Maine apne aap ko sambhala hai.....mai phirse itna strong nai ban paongi......(she said while crying as she knows ki if she will perform with him...she'll again fall for him)
End of P.O.V
(All find nandini in the practice room crying.... And all went towards her)
"Nandini you can't be so weak...usse koi farak nai padta toh tumhe kyu padh raha hai...." Alya said hugging her.....as she knows what she is going through....
"Nandini hume pata hai... Kitna mushkil hai tumhare liye usse bhulana.....but agar tum uske saat perform karogi ton usse bhi samjh aajayega....ki tum usse bhula chuki ho....nai toh usse lagega ki tum abbhi usko pasamd karti ho.....air is cheez ka vo fayeda uthayega.....samjhne ki koshish karo" navya said trying to make her understand.....

"U r write navya...mai usse mere emotions we aur khelne nai dongi.....bohot hogaya...now its high tym.....mujhe dikhana hoga that m strong...."  Nandini said with determination.... And everyone smiled.....and they all went to principal's cabin....

PRINCIPAL'S CABIN
"sir I have decided... Mai perform karongi....aap mujhe bats dijiye ki humare pass kitna tym hai prepare karne me liye..." Nandini said with a smile....

"Thank you so much nandini.... Anyways u guys have 3 weeks to prepare..... Give your 100% I know u guys will rock..." The principal said with broad smile.... As he thought that nandini won't agree..

NANDINI'S P.O.V
YES!!!!my frnds r right...... I m strong...... Mr manik malhotra better be careful because from tommorow onwards....there will be a new nandini in front of u.....be ready......😁😁😁😁
______________________________________________________________________
Yah so guys how was it???I know its too short..!.......I have changed the way of writing I hope u like it.....now it's high tym for manik.....keep reading the story..because the fun will start now.....and yah.....from now on wards... I'll be writing only on Thursdays and Sundays....!!keep smiling... And keep voting and commenting😉😉😉