About to confess!!!

Happy Reading
_______________________________________________________________________
Like this days passed.....every day they used to practice and they were perfect now....but they changed the song as it was not that good...and the new song was suggested by cabir....as is was a good idea everyone agreed....now due to practice of everyday they became kind of frnds....they talked to each other normally..... Manik stopped flirting with alya because he now was sure that he has fallen for nandini..... And on the other side nandini decided to end this up after the concert...

ON THE DAY OF CONCERT (BACKSTAGE)

"Nandini.... Mujhe tumse kuch baat karni hai....." Manik came towards nandini as he had decided to confess his feeling today

"Manik thodi he der mai concert shuru ho jayega......please focus...hum badme baat karsakte hai" Nandini said without an eye contact.....

NAVYA WENT ON THE STAGE FOR THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THEIR PERFORMANCE...

So now the day has arrived .....they day we all were waiting for..... Humare sabse chahite.....the shining stars(this name was suggested by the principal to create a better identity)

Everyone came up on the stage and took their position.....they started......

Lamhe....vehle lamhe..velhe pal yeh
Idhar udhar tehel rahe....
Seheme....seheme dil bhi....
Keherahe hai..... Bina tereeeee.......
Marjayiyaan....tere bin Marjayiyaan
Marjayiyaan tere bin Marjayiyaan re.....

Everyone was cheering for them.....they were super excited.... The performance was going really well......manik's feelings increased by singing the lyrics....

Dil mai koi rag yu....
Dhadkti hai.....ke jaise bijli si daude...
Saase Teri saase...jagati hai....bina tereee..
Marjayiyaan tere bin Marjayiyaan...
Marjayiyaan tere bin Marjayiyaan re....

Every second manik was looking at nandini who was looking so pretty.....nandini knew that manik is looking at her but she had no idea that manik was about to confess.....and this time manik was serious.... In these few week he fell in true love with nandini and now can't live without her....