Finally together forever(last part)

Nandini ran down the stairs and was about to leave but cabir stopped her....

Nandini ek second.......Nandini like seriously how can u doubt on him..... everybody knows that how much he loves u....and even u know that he cant cheat u...than y to pretend.....listen...Jo bhi hua...vo kabhi Na kabhi hona he tha...Aisa nai hai ki...Manik didn't wanted to tell u....he was scared about it....usse tumhe khone ka Darr tha....isliye he was searching for the right time....he cares for u Nandini....don't do the mistake to leave him... he'll die.... Cabir was in tears till now so where others....Manik came down and heard everything.... Nandini began to understand the situation....

I swear Nandini I never meant to hurt u...infact..I wanted to give u all the happiness...but I m unable to do that....yes I agree that I hided truth from u....but it was jst bcoz mujhe tumhe phirse khona nai tha.....after I met u in the college ...it was very difficult for me to control my emotions....but u did ..jst for u.....give me a last chance Nandini.....I promise...that you'll never regret your decision....jst one last chance......I can't live without u....Manik said all this... cubbing her face and till now even Nandini was in tears .....she realised that Manik is guilty for her mistake.....

Promise me ki tum iske baat mujhse Kuch nai chupaoge...and u will never leave me alone..... Nandni said in her cutes voice and everyone present there went all aww on her.....

I promise that I'll never leave u my baby doll... Manik said and everyone smiled listening his confession and love towards her...

M sorry guys.....mujhe nai pata tha that mai kitni badi galti karrahi hu.....u guys are made for each other....No one can separate u....m SORRY for whatever I did.... Alya said coming forward...as even she realised her mistake...and Manan being the big hearted couple forgived her...and everyone became happy.....

Thats the point..... true love can never be finished....not every feelings are of love.......but love is an emotion which gives BEAUTIFUL FEELINGS....

_________________________________________
Thank u to each and every follower,voter,commenter.....it meant a lot....I never thought That I'll reach to such an extent.... Only becoz of u guys....m ending this story here but I'll be soon back with another story...which will give u some more Beautiful feelings
             Thanks a lot....