Soha Made It Complicated

So guys as I have informed u before that I may writing  through my cell phone so the dialogues will be written in "......"  and the rest will be written in brackets...... Happy reading
_______________________________________
(while all this was happening  someone was not present there... That was non other than soha.... She had went out for some reasons and had missed the whole drama..... She arrives and sees manik in his condition)
"manik!!!!! Tumhe kya hua.... Tum roh kyu rahe ho baby..... " (manik's emotional face turned into an angry one.... And he clenched his fist....)

" cabir!! Isse bol yaha se jaane warna mai kuch aisa karunga jo mujhe nai karna chahiye "(manik's eyes were burning with anger and cabir immediately nodded to manik)

" soha.... Abhi jo situation haina... Vo tumhare bas ka nai hai...... And Tum jyada tension logi toh tumhe pimples aajyenge.... "(cabir said in a sarcastic tone.... And soha gave a whatever look and went to her room)

" mai aise baith nai sakta mujhe nandini se baat karni hogi.... Nai toh I'll die with this guilt " (manik got up and wiped his tears and straitened his clothes and went towards nandini's room)

(manik was going towards nandini's room when he suddenly was pulled into another room and was hugged by someone.....)

NANDINI'S ROOM

" Nai mai aise kamzoor nai ho sakti..... Mujhe manik se baat karni hogi... Maybe he's right... Maybe mai usse galat samajh rahi... No nandini u can't judge someone like this " (she got up from the bed and wiped her tears and straitened her clothes.... She went out of her room and was about to go when something catched her eyes..)

(she looked towards room next to her..... It was half open but there were some strange noises behind it...... She went close and entered the room and looked behind the door..... And was shocked to see the scene there..)

MANIK'S  POV

I decided to go and talk to Nandini .....so I was going towards her room when suddenly someone pulled and hugged me tightly...first I thought it was Nandini but then I realized that it was none other than Soha......I tried getting out of her hold but it was too tight.....I Even tried pushing her away but all in vain.......she started explaining that how much she loves me....but I was not at all interested in  her proposal ...the only thing bothering me was what if Nandini sees me like this.....I can't hurt her anymore.....but.....as m very unlucky when it comes to my luck.....I heard someone opening the door which was already half opened....and when I saw the person I frozed at my place........even she was looking at me with a shock.....and after she came out of her shock...she started crying...I so wanted to throw that bitch Soha away and hug Nandini tightly....coz I can't bear Even a single tear in her eyes......I always wanted to become the reason of her happiness but the situation never supported me....at that time I was not able to think and do anything which gave Nandini a wrong....she without saying anything ran out of the room....

MANIK'S POV ENDS

NANDINI'S POV
I decided to go and talk to Manik and clear everything out as I can't judge him.....I can't be angry on him....afterall he's my first love.....I got up and was about to go downstairs when I heard a weird sound from the room next to mine........the door was half open...I slowly opened the door and the scene made me froze at my place....Soha and Manik were hugging each other......Manik was looking at me blankly....I wanted him to say something....I wanted him to say that he didn't did this intensionally.... but he was so busy hugging her that he didn't had any words....after coming out of this shock I started crying....I badly needed Manik....his hug...but he was busy in hugging that bitch.... couldn't able to control myself anymore I ran out of the room crying..

NANDINI'S POV ENDS

_________________________________________
SORRY SORRY SORRY.....BACHE KI LOGE JAAN KYA....I know that it's a very short part but my internet connection is very bad right now so....jitna hua utna likh Diya...now there's good news too.....from next part my coming back to my normal method of writing with bold letters etc.......so do vote and comment and let me know how was it......and don't forget to stay happy and stay smiling