Revealed..

So finally today the actual reason will be revealed for which manik hurted nandini in her school life....in this story Harshad is a good character.... Nandini's brother......anyways happy reading
_______________________________________________________________________

"Bhai aap"Nandini said and everyone present there was shocked except nandini's frnds...as they knew that Harshad was her brother.....alya's expression changed....it was a worried face...
(Harshad is one year older than nandini and loves her sister a lot)

" ha nandini.... Kyuki mujhe laga that the truth should be revealed.... manik pe tum bohot trust karti ho na....pocho isse ..was getting alya was his only reason for which he hurted u.....or maybe alya was the reason because he hurted u...."Harshad said looking at alya who was now sweating and than manik who's face only showed that he was afraid to loose nandini..

"Manik...bhai kya keh rahe hai.....and alya....Wat's going on.." Nandini said confusingly... When manik tried coming near her but she stepped back...

"Yeh kya batayega ....mai batata hu...manik didn't wanted to hurt u...I know that..but he hided the truth from u...so he's equally in fault...and alya your best frnd was the one to spoil your life..." Harshad said and nandini was freezed at her place...alya regreted wat happened and manik was hurt to see nandini like that...