Dear Readers

Hello!

So I am back with yet another fanfiction.. but this time it will be a bit different from what I always do. Why? I'll tell you why.

This time I'll be writing a fanfiction of an original work, get it? No? Well, it's like those Harry Potter or Hunger Games fanfictions you get around here, but this isn't one of them.

I'm doing a fanfiction of my friend's work. Yes. I am a fan of her books and I can't get over them. Especially this one.

And I did ask for her permission, mind you. She actually made a contest for the Huruf series, but I'm not quite sure if I exceeded the time limits. I asked for an excuse because I had my finals during the duration of her contest so I will be able to finish this fanfiction in my own time.

Her books on Huruf series are written in Malay language. So if any of my readers wish to read the original fiction, and you understand Bahasa, go ahead. She had completed Book 1, and now she is working on the Sequel.
For now, I will just write this in English.

She uses her own character, which I wish to keep, but I am adding some characters of my own. I will list them below.

And oh, I write this story as an alternative plot from where Sheronica was taken from the fortress up to the ending, so if you are a reader of the original HURUF fiction, you will be able to relate to this. There will not be a huge difference, the ending will be quite the same (I think) but there still be changes AND I added more drama and thriller in this ahahaha ;D

However if you haven't read the original fiction, do not fret, I included a short prologue as a recap ;)

Finally, even if this is another fanfiction, I wish for your respect on this. I do take some of my time and effort to write this, so if you don't like the way I write this, I don't care, just don't go spreading hate all you want.

That's all from me. Happy reading! ♥

(Visit the original writer Shim_Yoo for more awesome books)

ORIGINAL CHARACTERS

Farra (Alphabet F)
Izzudin (Alphabet I)
Aieyn (Alphabet A)
Sheronica (Alphabet S)
Miezza (Alphabet M)
Hisham (Alphabet H)
Lily (Alphabet L)
Jyra (Alphabet J)
Zulfikar (Alphabet Z)
Danish (Alphabet D)
Rusdi (Alphabet R)
Aieyn's mother

NEW CHARACTERS

Lissa (Number)
Dylan (Number 9)
Alex (Number 5)

-book will be subjected into re-editing-
July 20, 2016