life is an illusion

*****************************
if you like it vote or comment .I will be really happy to see you taking interest.Thanyou for your time.
*****************************
I think that life isn't that beautiful,it's all illusion.Such a temporary and meaningless .A place where an ordinary man can't get justice .
          "Life is an illusion"
it's has been said by many but I want to explain the way I got it.

*No one is ever so perfect to get everything right so if u don't agree do tell me. It will be good to have a knowledge sharing enviorment.Thanks*

Life is something to be finished oneday .Everyone of us will leave this worldly life and get to face the hereafter .According to Muslim's belief Allah SWT made us for a reason,a reason to be a Muslim as he wanted .He tests us on many events.We need to follow this religion with full sincerity . Life is too short and will be given to us just once. Everything will be left here and we will be taken to our graves just with some pieces of clothes to cover the body.Without the Money made by daily 8-hours tough job,no school friend who is ever their in your tough time can help you any more nor your parents will hold your hand and take you back in this world nor your beloved wife who promised to be their in every situation nor your only son whom you never let alone for a second.
Noone ,I know it hurts but this the the very big truth of this life .Whoever you are king or queen, beggar or middle class , pilot or navy officer,girl or boy,rich or poor the angel of death will come and take u to the next world.

Now the one who is reminded this again and again how can that person will run after this world ?
I pray to Allah SWT for us that may He SWT will help us not to rum after this worldly life and prepare for the hereafyer life because
Hazrat Muhammad RASOOLALLAH  S.A.W.said the one is intellegent who remembers death and  prepare for it.

Ameen ya RabulAlameen