Want people to love you?

Here I am with another important reminder!

Tired of life?
Want everyone to love you?
Want people to be pleased with you?

You can never be anyone who everyone love if you are right.There will always be some groups, few relatives,any family member or any person opposing you if you are doing the right thing.

Even if their intensions are not wrong ,even if they're thinking for your favour ,they will misguide you. Because their own concepts are not right.

I don't want to make it complex .So let me tell you an example of our Holy Prophet S.A.W ,the most innocent,righteous,humble, honest and truthful person on an entire earth.Never cause harm to anyone for Himself.Even if anyone treated Him badly His reaction is never worse.He was the most forgiving One.Okay !

Now come to our topic ,
don't people hate him?
don't they try to hurt Him everytime?
don't they make fun of Him?
don't they try to let Him down?
don't they've fight with Him ?

They do!
Even if the people have nothing to oppose for they oppose Him just because He is on another religion for what their forefathers were on.

The point here is if Prophet S.A.W was not free of these hardships so why we suppose to make everyone happy and why we try to do what makes people happy?

As a Muslim we  should try to please Allah SWT not people .

Stop pleasing people .Start pleasing Allah SWT ,there is a chance you can please Allah SWT but I am sure you can never please every human.