SomeOne Special

**********************************
I know it's a long time I haven't published anything .You know sometimes PEACE of mind is so necessary that you can't even think properly.It happens to me alot. I get irritated and have be calm down or refreshed as soon as possible .
Alhumdulillah I have a family who tried their best to make up my mind back to normal and so my friends too.But most of them Allah SWT helps me everywhere whatever the situation is.Hope you will like this update .
**********************************

Night was dark ,everyone was sleeping except the One.
The house were was not like we have now ,it was made with no bricks, they have hardly anything to eat.It is said that approx. for the two months they don't put on their stoves that the grasses starts to grow. The only light was of the stars and the moon. SomeOne sitting on the prayer mat crying so hard that huccups started .

Here the question arrises
For what? for whom? why?

For the forgiveness of the people of His Umah.Have you got Whom I am alking about? Yes ,He is Prophet Muhammad Sallalahu Allihi Waalihi Wasalam ,the One and only last Prophet of Allah SWT .

He was crying for the forgiveness , He was crying for us ,He was crying so hard for those He never met.

The Prophets are given the wish (dua) which is to be accepted .Every prophet have asked that to Allah SWT but not our Prophet S.A.W He said He will ask that on the day of Judgement .According to a Hadees Our Prophet S.A.W said He will be the first to bow His head in Sujood and He will be the One Who stood up from Sujood and will get permission to ask what to ask .

We teens usually want to find those who love ,care and help us .Who is better than the Prophet P.B.U.H .
Loving and acting on His way of life
will surely give us Peace and make us prosper in the world and hereafter IN SHAA ALLAH.

My message is just to make you realize the importance of Prophet S.A.W's life which we usually forget in the busy schedule . It's just a short reminder and a little effort.