Running after world

Every worldly thing you want in this life is never the last. You can never be satisfied by what you have even if you're a king. The crave of having more and more is never fullfilled. The moment you realize this is when you're left with no health . I have seen people running after technologies ,all they want is a brand new Iphone model,super looking model car,the most money making bussiness and a grand grand house.Even if they get this after an year that Iphone model will get updated ,the new car's model is out in which the headlight is just tilted 0.5cm left with a color which changes to grey to bluish grey and they'll find their neighbour's house more bigger then theirs . Ohh man!! how ugly is this.

Sorrowfully this world is never their for fullfillibg our needs nor we're going to be here for many years Oneday we'll leave this and all our big house is sold out by our children because they need their share.
We are so fooled by this world that we don't even realize that time is passing so fast and the least thing you can do is to know why you're here? Who created you and where will be you going after this life.Is it a test or just a place to play around. Will their be anyone punnishing you for doing bad ? will you be awarded anything in return for your good deeds? Are we wasting this life ? Or this life is just their to waste?

No, The One Who Created The Systematic World Can Not Make Us Without Any Reason.Just we need to ponder .Hope this generation will ponder on it the most! I believe that people nowadays  are questioning which bothers them and that is a positive thing .