Be gratefull

Every thought why Allah gives challenges ? Not only you every Prophet, Sahaba or other honorable personalities were challenged in their lives . No doubt, those were closest to Allah more then us still had to pass on those gloomy days and sleepless nights.

Thing is this is the way Allah bless us with a higher rank.There is no other way to reach that good place in life than what is planned by Him. Our struggles not only make us discover our capabilities but do also polish our weaknesses.And the fact is no matter how gloomy the days are they will pass just like how harsh the strom is it will pass , we have this right to pass it gratefully or not . Having Sabr (patience ) at such time is the greatest way to act, patience doesn't mean you don't let your tears out but it means that you won't be unhappy with Allah and you're still gratefull to Him still ready to bow down your head before him, still asking for His help.

According to a Hadith , even if you're hurt by a pin , you're being rewarded for that .

Our Allah is so gratefull He will never let that person alone.Time has to pass dear, either you become gratefull or not , you have to bear what the circumstances are . The wise is who chose to be greatefull .
Don't ever think that only you are the one who is in trouble .

Move around with open eyes you are always far better than the thousands in need . We always have plenty of blessings to thank Allah but we cry for those few things we don't have .

BE GRATEFUL BEFORE HIM THEN HOW COULD HE NOT BLESS YOU MORE ?