Road Trips

Hey there, guys. I know I just posted a chapter, but I am currently in the car on a road trip (yay..?) and I have nothing else to do.
------

So, your family decides to go on a road trip (yay..?) and they paint this wonderful picture in your mind that its going to be "so fun" and "entertaining".

But in reality, its long and torturous. Like, if you are going to drag me halfway across the country, let's fly, not drive!!

My family has this thing against flying when going to Michigan to see our family. So, every year, we DRIVE 760-something miles just to see some people that don't even talk to us anymore.

REALLY?!

But the worst part is when your siblings are badgering you about stupid things when you are trying to blast your ears out with your music... like, bitch, you see I have my ear buds in, why are you talking to me? Leave me alone for goodness sake!!

So, instead of having a 13 hour drive from South Carolina to Michigan, let's fly 2 hours and make this easier for all of us.
-----

So, all of this is going to be a lot worse because we are going to EL PASO next summer. Wish me luck..? But anyway, does any of this happen to you? Please tell me. Maybe then I won't feel as bad about myself...

Thank you for reading! Make sure to vote and comment!

xoxo~