Immature Boys

Okay. Before I start the chapter, I just want to thank all of you for at least giving my book a try. It may not be the best thing y'all have ever read, but it's alright.

So, thank you for all the votes and the reads! It means a lot to me.

Okay, onto the chapter.

------

So, I think pretty much all of us have been in a situation where you are either in a class, a group, or on the bus with some pretty immature kids.

Usually when that happens, it happens every once in a while.

For me, that's not the case.

See, I've been stuck with people that are loud, inconsiderate, and just downright annoying literally every. single. year.

Take last year, for example:

I wanted to take Family and Consumer Science and actually learn how to cook and sew and stuff like that.

I have the absolute worst luck ever.

I got stuck with literally every kid on the football team and basketball team, and it was horrible.

Every time we tried to do something nice, we would end up doing paperwork instead.

You want to know why?

The football team was being loud and immature while our teacher was talking.

Surprise? I don't think so.

Like I said before in my 'Boys' chapter, I'm not saying all boys are immature and loud, this is just my experience.

------

So, anybody have the same bad luck I do?

Don't be shy! Comment!

-Relate

-Suggest

Don't forget to vote and share!

Love y'all!

~xoxo