Threë

Duncan's family :
Mom - Cynthia (38)
Dad - Gerald (40)
Oldest brother : Brandon (23)
Second oldest brother : Kenneth (19)
Duncan (17)
Younger sister : Elizabeth (8)

Duncan's PÖV:
Duncan, get your ass up and come eat breakfast!" Kenneth demanded. My older brother smirked as he shoveled bacon into his mouth, throwing some at me to try and get me out of bed. I looked at him and rolled my eyes as I turned over to face the other side of my room, "I said, get your ass up!"  He continued, now pushing me off the bed with his disgusting toes

"Fuck is wrong with you?!" I yelled angrily. I threw my pillow and sheets on the bed and walked out of the room, angry at the moron.

"Hey, mom said to not walk around the house wearing only boxers!" He shouted as I walked towards the bathroom.

"Yea and she also said you were the favorite son, guess who lied!" I rhetorically asked. I entered the bathroom and slammed the door just as I heard his comeback.

"Yea well at least I'm not ugly."

After 10 minutes of soap, water, toothpaste, and a comb I came out of the bathroom feeling springy. I walked in my room and put on my usual attire. The classic punk boy look. I took a picture to saver the moment, feeling conceited. I poked my head through my bedroom door to see if anyone was there and pulled it back in, I threw my hands under my dresser and pulled the piece of rug out showing the hole I made in the floor, I pulled out the keys to my motorcycle and covered my secret hole. You see, if my father knew I had the keys to my motorcycle, he'd rip it out of my hand and make sure I never drove that thing. I made my way down stairs.

"Duncan, have some breakfast sweetheart," my mother said as she handed me a plate. I dashed into the kitchen and grabbed my food and went to the table where I met my father and the rest of the Nelson Family.

"Morning brother!" My sister shouted into my ear, I never found it annoying when she talked to me because she was the only person in this house I liked. I'm a sucker for cute girls, not in a weird perverted way though, come on, she's my little sister. I smiled at her and ruffled her hair.

"Duncan stop messing up Elizabeth's hair, I just did it." My mom said as she sat down afterwards.

"Sorry Ma." I continued to eat my food.

"Duncan?"

"Yes ma?"

"Where were you yesterday?"
Everyone started looking at me at that point, waiting for my answer, or "Lie" they would like to call it. I looked at my mom and replied nonchalantly.

"I told you I was going to Geoff's."

"Then who's car did you come out of last night?" I had to think about that one, I forgot most of the night I had. I looked at her, confused.

"Some girl was screaming at you, wait, don't tell me, you- you're having-

"MOM" I screamed instantly. I remembered who she was referring to and had to stop her from finishing that awful sentence. Who wants to have that conversation with their parents, even if I was having sex, I wasn't going to discuss it while eating my triple stack pancakes. "Someone gave me a ride home." They looked at each other.

"So you just hopped into a random strangers car?" My father asked. If he knew why I hopped in he'd be furious.

"What if the person kidnapped you?" Elizabeth joined in.