Nïne

"Courtney, we have to leave or your mom will kill both of us!" Her blonde friend shouted. I quickly looked at Bridgette's watch and back at her.

"Hey Duncan, whose you're friends?" A pale girl asked, I looked at Duncan who looked down at her and smirked. I felt a little jealous.

"His friends were just leaving, bye!" Bridgette exclaimed as she pulled me away from them. We ran outside and into the car where my chauffeur waited patiently for us.

"Where'd you get that dress?" Bridgette asked, I had totally forgot I was wearing it and quickly ran out of the car.

"Where are you going?!" Bridgette shouted.

"To get my clothes!" I screamed back. I ran through the crowd once again and went upstairs, I walked through the halls and opened a door, revealing two people having sex on the floor. "Sorry!" I shouted as I slammed the door close. I paused at the other door when I heard Duncan's voice, he sounded like he was in there with someone.

"Come on Duncan, what's stopping you from satisfying me like you always do?" A girl asked. I wanted to hurry up and get my clothes before my mom hurries and cuts up all my credit cards. I pushed open the door, finding the pale girl sitting on top of him as she stared back at me.

"I told you to get off of me Gwe-!" Duncan shouted at the raven haired girl before noticing me by the door.

"Sorry, needed my dress." I softly said, I awkwardly picked up my dress and sprinted out of the room, saving myself the embarrassing conversation we all were going to have if I just stood there and stared. I could hear Duncan calling my name from a distance but I felt the urge to leave him high and dry, besides, we weren't together. There wasn't any feelings pouring out letting each other know that we were exclusive. 

But still, I fucking hate that goth girl for making me jealous and that rebel for making me have feelings towards him now. Screw me for being a hopeless romantic.

_______________________________

I'm back and I'm better

DunCourtney
_screaming_gophers_
tdcourt
Td2008
goshdum
duncneytho
Dark_Angel_24
duncanandcourt
abelsessed
HeRzNaMEBri
music_and_food
crazycatladymeow
totaldramafanfics21
yesduncney