Chapter 39- guilt

(Demi POV)

I have had so many people tell me that what Jill did wasn't my fault, but she was my daughter and I couldn't save her. It was my fault no matter what anyone says I know it's true. I needed comfort from someone who wasn't Terri. So I'm on my way to Selena's. I have been going to see her a lot since Jill entered treatment. Nothin has ever really happened. We have kissed a few times but nothing else. I know that seems bad but she I there when I need comfort so I'm gonna take it. When I get to her house I don't even knock she is waiting for me anyway. I walk in and find her sitting on the couch listening to music. I sneak up behind her and kiss her neck. She jumps at first but when she realizes it's me she tilts her head so I have better access. I stop kissing her neck and sit beside her. She smiles at me, "what a way to say hello." I giggle and shrug. "Have you been crying dem?" I nod "all the time." She gives me a sad smile "you will get through this Dem and I'll be here for you." I nod and lean into kiss her. The kiss gets heated and one thing lead to another. Let's just say I full out cheated on Terri and I feel horrible. Afterwards I got dressed an left I couldn't look at Selena. When I got home I went right for the shower. "Dem you ok?" Terri was knocking on the bathroom door. I open it and smiled. "Yeah fine." She smiled and kissed me. I felt horrible. "I love you Demetria." "I love you to Terri." If that's true why did I cheat?